broken benches and heart -2

Aahna :

" Mr. Heinrich, I know you probably can give more such benches to the class but this kind of behavior is not supported in my class especially. So I suggest you to get your act straight. Now go to the nurse, who will accompany him to do so. " Mr. Hawkins said.

All the while I was staring in those emerald eyes which were pissed and glaring at me as if I was the one at fault.

He's such a hard person to figure out. 
One moment his all bully and second minute he acts all weird and angry at everyone around me.

His hand was dripping with blood and all his expression was pissed no hurt whatsoever. The boy beside me was stiff. Almost as if he afraid one movement from him can get him six feet deep.

Suddenly he smiles,  I told ya,  hard to figure.

" Ms. Aahna must be happy to help, isn't she?  After all she's the cause of it. " He declares.

I say all the curse in my  mind before nodding at our teacher, grabbing my stuffs. I make my way to him.

I grab his hand and basically drag him all the way to nurse.

" Aahna,  it's you again. " our nurse was an old student of this school and a charity Service Group. She knew all the pain, she's been through it. She was the one to fix me up after I got tripped or accidentally hitted with ball or something.

Her eyebrows raise when she notices who I've brought with me.

I gesture to his hand and she starts her work without a word.

All the time that idiot was staring straight at me and for I don't know what reason I couldn't keep my eyes away from his.

His eyes were exception from most I've seen, it has a wall around it. His eyes never showed any emotions. As if he's emotion less which he isn't cause I've seen it firsthand.

" Uh-oh, looks like there's no bandage and too much of sexual tension here. Let me go bring it. Till the time don't get killed or kill ''  and she leaves.

I look down immediately, sexual what. I hate that guy and he sure has the same feeling.

The have never failed to show that to me since the day I've arrived here. At every chance he got,  he had humiliated me,  harassed me,  made my already hell life more hell.  He hates me and I know he has no reason but still Atleast he could avoid my presence but no he does the opposite and always acknowledges me. Making it more difficult day by day to just breath.

I curse the day I agreed to come here leaving whatever comfort I had back in my home town, at my country.

" Thinking about how I ruined your chance to date a rich guy? " he taunted bringing me back to reality.

I look to him,  again his pissed.  Is his body possesed or something?

" What do you mean? "I ask barely over whisper .

" The guy you were busy flirting with, the rich kid. You sad that you lost a golden opportunity because of me. " he says Hatered clear in his voice.

I scoff,  as if. I have no interest in any rich guy. I've seen how worst they can be and I've learned the rules of their world. There's no love only alliances.

Alliances to make their already Big companies more and more big.

There's no relationship between families just court cases,  each one is busy dragging other down to dirt . To steal every penny from the other. They're dirty and heartless and I don't want them

" Well maybe yes!  After all he could have been the key for my escape from you guys. He could have helped me. Saved me from your kind.  Anyways I've done my job here. I'll leave first. "

He holds my hand to stop me.

" No love,  there's no escape from me.  I wouldn't let anyone save you from me,  from us.  You'll be here. I'll never let another guy love you. You don't deserve love. You're just a dirt trying to make her way in our world,  guess what ? There's no space for likes of you. " and then he leaves me there.

Truth,  each word he said was true.

He made it his work to make me remind it everyday since last two months ,the day it all started.

Please do vote and comment 💕💮

Thank you
Kaajal