A day too long

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
Aahna :

He grabbed my hands and made me walk down the street . We stopped after few more kisses .

And then he didn't wanted to sleep neither did I so we went down the street just walking. The night was eerily calm and serene . The Stars were shining brightly and moonlight was shimmering down on his face making him look etheral.

" You're staring !" He chuckles .

" I'm admiring !" I shake my head at him .

" I'm not the one worthy enough to stare , you're !" He says and I immediately feel my face heat up .

" There's the blush I live for " he pulls me by his side .

Where we were going ? What we were doing ? And why ? I didn't knew this day seemed so long and never ending and for some reason I didn't wanted it to end anytime soon .

I look down at my watch to see it's just 12:00 and I pull him in for a long kiss . It takes him one second to response back to me , pushing me up with him , close so fucking close . His tongues darts around my mouth and I feel myself loosing to him . The lack of oxygen again making me pull back .

" Happy birthday baby !" I say breathlessly.

" I can get used to these kind of birthday wishes !" He says just as breathlessly.

He gets tons of messages but doesn't pulls his phone out . Saying they can wait for few more hours .

" It's midnight let's see the citylights !" He stops in front of an under constructing building . He pulls me in but I stop him .

"  It's illegal !" I say and he throws his head back and laughs .

" Trust me love, you ain't going jail tonight !" He pulls me in and walks in .

We walk all the way up to the stairs and finally reach the top . Sitting at the edge and I put my head on his shoulder.

I loved it here . With him by my side .

" You know I never really celebrated my birthday before this , after you know what " I nod my head .

He really did love his mom , I can see it in his eyes .

" That women is throwing a party tommorow . I don't know why she's still doing it , I have pretty much cleared it that I am not going to sign any papers but still . I have to go there with Annalisa , that daughter of Satan is coming tommorow ''

" It's okay . It's just one more day . And then you're free from her . " I say positively.

" As long as I have you by my side !" He kisses my forehead softly . I wouldn't have know he did if I wasn't seeing it myself . He was too careful around me and I loved it .

Soon we started to talk about everything and everyone. He telling me about his childhood and  me about mine . I don't know when we stopped talking and then soon I was asleep on his shoulder.

His hands playing with hairs and I never felt so calm in my life .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Morning I woke up in bed . Now how in the world I ended up here ?

" Morning sunshine !" Emerald chrips around me . I see her already getting ready , I guess and she has some clothes on her hand.

" These are some clothes for you . Get changed , Christian is your date to tonight's event '' she says and I raise a brow .

" What ? Me ? Why ? " I say .

" Yes , don't think . You won't be allowed in if it's not with one of us . I'll be going there with my cousin and Zeenat with Oliver so chill . We need to get ready." She says and I stood up .

Just then my phone rings .

Two messages arrived.

School facility :..

You are told to visit the school office regarding your scholarship. Please make sure to be present by 12;00 .

Edward :

I'm sorry , I left without saying bye . Well if I didn't I'd have to fight my so called mother even on my birthday .

I can't wait to claim you mine infront of all of them tonight.

I love you ,

Yours .

The second one made me smile but first one made me groan . So getting ready and telling Em about school stuff I leave for the school .

.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you
Kaajal.