Dinner With Her Parents

Astrid's P.O.V.

"My parents will love you, I promise." I smile as I watch Hiccup panic.

He scoffs. "Really? Your father may be pretending he likes me because I'm your work partner. He may not like the fact that I'm your boyfriend."

I giggle quietly as I walk over to him in our bedroom. "You're actually the best boyfriend I've ever had. My father for sure sees that. Now my step mother, she has yet to meet you. But she will love you."

He looks down to me and sighs before wrapping me up in his arms. "You know, if I die, it's your fault."

I chuckle and playfully punch his chest which earns quite a groan.

"Man.. your punches hurt.. remind me to never get on your bad side." He rubs his chest. "I think a bruise is already starting to form."

"Oh shut up!" I chuckle and push him back, watching him stumble back onto the bed.

He chuckles and goes to sit up only to be pushed back down by me. I smirk and crawl on top of him. I watch as a grin forms on his face as he places his hands on my waist. I look straight down into his emerald eyes before leaning in. His eyes sparkle when I do and his hands tighten around me.

As soon as I plant my lips against his, he pulls me much closer to deepen the kiss. The kiss gets more passionate as the seconds go by. I run my hand through his hair, earning a much satisfied moan from him. He tightens his grip on me and slowly runs his hands up and down my sides. I shiver at the movement in pleasure. I moan slightly and feel him wrap his arm around my waist.

Before I know it, he has the two of us flipped. He looks to me with a smirk before leaning down and kissing me again. This time, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. I continue to run a hand through his hair as I allow my lips to part slightly. He takes the chance to slide his tongue in and swirl it around, causing me to moan.

We continue like that for a couple of minutes before the two of us have to pull away for air. We both breath heavily and look to one another. While we take a minute to catch our breath, neither one of us bothers to move from our position.

I close my eyes and smile as I feel Hiccup place his forehead against mine. I open up my eyes to see Hiccup looking down into mine. Smiling, I tilt my head just enough to kiss him. He kisses back with a smile on his face before pulling away and kissing my forehead.

"I wish we could stay like this forever.." He whispers against the top of my head.

I smile and look up to him. "Me too.. but we can't. We have a dinner to get to with my parents."

The amount it takes for Hiccup to go from smiling to a pout is only a matter of seconds. He pulls away a little bit and looks to me. "Awww... do we have to?"

"Yes, we do." I nod my head and look to him.

Instead of getting up, he leans down and lays atop of me. He buries his face in my neck which makes me giggle at his breathing. I try my best to turn my face to him but he continues hiding it.

"I wanna stay here and cuddle..." He whines.

"I'm sorry babe, but we can't. We promised my father that we would have dinner with them tonight." I say.

He groans. "Fine..."

~~Later~~

As we pull up to my childhood home, I grab a hold of Hiccup's hand and squeeze it. I can tell he's been nervous the entire ride over here. He has no reason to be nervous, he already knows my father and so he just needs to meet my stepmother. She's just as nice as my father and will love him almost as much as I do. Plus, it just makes sense for him to meet both of my parents at least once since I've meet his parents plenty of times.