Chapter 10: Controlled...

-In the Control Module: 11:39 pm-

"So this is what you pressed to turn on my room's light?" Ballora asked pressing the button on the left side of the room for the one millionth time. Springtrap chuckled. "Yup." One of Ballora's minireenas waved from her stage behind the glass. She smiled and waved back. 

"SPRINGTRAP!!!" A loud and familiar voice yelled from beyond the glass. "Oh no. What do they want now...?" Springtrap grumbled. "BALLORA!! ARE YOU THERE TOO!?" Another voice called. "Yes, Baby! What's wrong?" Ballora called back. 

"IT'S 11: 40!!" Freddy answered for her. He came running up to the glass, with the other animatronics in tow. "Oh crap." Springtrap sighed. Ballora looked back towards the elevator with a worried look. "Do you think he might come early like he did yesterday?" Bon-Bon asked her. "I'm not sure, but you all should leave anyways." Ballora answered ushering the originals towards the exit. 

Springtrap pressed a button to his right that him and Ballora discovered opened the vent at their feet. The originals came squirming through, Goldie getting his head head hit more than once.

 To the Funtimes horror, and the originals confusion, the elevator dinged signaling someone came down it. "GET BACK IN HERE! GET BACK IN HERE!" The Funtimes all yelled while Ballora ushered them back into the vent. 

Once all the other animatronics were on the other side, Springtrap looked at Ballora questioningly. But before he could say anything, she grabbed his paw and pulled him into the vent behind her triggering the vent to close. 

"WHO THE HECK IS EGGS BENEDICT?!?" Somebody yelled from the elevator. "What are we going to do guys?! We can't hide them in the Parts and Service room, they think Ft! Freddy and Bon-Bon need repairs so they're going to send him in there!!" Ft! Foxy exclaimed. 

The originals stood off to the side both confused and scared. 

"We could split them up and each one of us try to hide them. What do you think?" Circus Baby asked Freddy. "Wha- Uh I guess?" Freddy answered still confused. Circus Baby grabbed Freddy's arm and started speed walking in one direction. "Hey! Take me with you! I still have questions you never answered!" Goldie called after them. 

Circus Baby came back and grabbed his foot, still dragging a blushing Freddy as well. Ft! Foxy ushered Foxy and Chica to follow him. Foxy followed willing, while Chica hesitated a minute holding tighter to Bonnie. 

She let go and followed. "Wait I don't like this plan!" Bonnie said watching her walk away. Springtrap grabbed his arm and pulled him into the darker part of Ballora's room. "She'll be fine." 

Ballora rushed over to her stage, while Ft! Freddy and Bon-Bon ran back to the Parts and Service room. Baby dragged Freddy and Goldie into the vent they originally crawled out of on the other side of the room, with Ft! Foxy, Foxy, and Chica following. 

Then silence. 

The only thing that could be heard was Springtrap and Bonnie's breathing with the added noise of the fan in the Control Module. Springtrap could very faintly see the outline of Ballora softly dancing with her Minireenas. 

"I don't understand why me and Chica needed to be split up." Bonnie whispered/grumbled. "Get over it, lover bunny. It won't kill you to be away from her for an hour or two." Springtrap whispered in return. Bonnie hugged himself cursing Springtrap under his breath. 

-Funtime Foxy, Foxy, and Chica- 

(For some reason the pirates of the Caribbean theme came on, on my playlist when I started this part.)   

"Just hide over there, and try not to step into the light." Ft! Foxy said pointing towards the corner of his room. Foxy nodded and lead Chica over there.