Chapter 4: Entries (Part 1)

(My attempt at drawing a human Ballora, what do you guys think?)

-Later that night-

Springtrap's POV: -The dream sequence has blood in it, just to warn you-

'Maybe if I find a way to look like them, they'll go away!' I thought as I ran through the long empty corridor in the back of my restaurant. 

I heard growling and the sound of something moving coming from all directions, letting me know that they were going to surround me. 'Crap, I need to find a mask or something, I know I have a lot just laying around, thanks to the kids.' I ran into the office looking around hopefully. 

Strangely enough, there was almost nothing in there except the desk, computer, and chair. Grumbling, I ran out of the room using the other entryway into the next hall. I glanced around trying to find an exit, but to no avail. 

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a door labeled 'visitors and employees stay out'. 'I don't remember what's in there, but it's worth a shot.' I thought taking a detour to the door. I heard one of the souls make their way through office as I attempted to open the door. 

It took a few tries but I managed to shove it open. 'It obviously hasn't been opened in awhile.' I ran into the room looking around frantically. 

My eyes landed on some sort of foot buried under a box. Not thinking, I ran over and unburied it revealing what looked like Spring Bonnie from Fredbear's Family Diner. 'Wait, this is a Springlock suit, right? I should be able to disguise myself as him!' 

I picked up his head and shoved it onto my head, becoming aware of how close the souls were to my location. I hurryingly put the rest of the suit on just as the children's footsteps echoed through the hallway not to far from me. 

I slowly stood up, laughing as the children entered and looked around confused. I didn't do anything else, I just laughed. The souls looked at me, bewilderment clear in their black eyes. 

As I continued laughing I heard a snapping sound come from the suit. Intense pain rushed through my body as more and more snaps were heard. In a matter of seconds, I was on the floor writhing in agony. Blood spooled everywhere as my screams echoed through the empty restaurant.  

In the last second before I drew my last breath, I saw the soul that had been in Freddy, smiling. The others were too. 'Why...'

"SPRINGTRAP!" I jolted awake falling out of the office chair. I looked up to see Bonnie staring down at me, his arms crossed. "What now?" I asked getting up slowly. "We're all really bored, so we decided to play hide and seek. Wanna join?" He asked. I stared at him. "How old are you all again?" I asked. 

Bonnie's face darkened. "Are you in or out?" He asked ignoring my eyes. "I'm out. But if you promise to stop bothering me, I'll let you hide under the desk." I said. He thought for a moment looking at the cameras on the screen of the computer. "Only if Chica can too." He said. 

'Really? They both can't fit under there. Oh well...' "Fine." I answered simply sitting back on the chair. Bonnie nodded and walked out the left door and down the hall. 

'Why do I keep getting that nightmare...?' I wondered slightly shaking at the vivid memory. "More importantly, where the heck is the nightguard? It's already 12:07am." I said out loud trying to take my mind off of my dream. 

"I think he called in sick today." Freddy popped his head in. "Then where's the replacement?" I asked. Freddy shook his head walking away down the hall. 'The people running this place are idiots.' I thought.

Noticing that I had left Ballora's diary on the desk, I reached for it not really having anything else to do. 'I guess I'll read some more of this.' 

October 19

Well today was an experience. Freddy decided to play a prank on Baby while Bon-Bon was in the shop. (Freddy threw him at the wall again shortly after I had finished my entry yesterday.)

I'm not really sure what he did to Baby exactly, but whatever it did, it landed her on the floor in front of the dining room stage completely soaked. I'm honestly amazed she didn't short-circuit. She was laughing her head off along with Freddy though. 

Me and Foxy have agreed that both of them are idiots. 

Oh Bon-Bon just got back which means the workers are coming. I'll write more later. 

'Wow. That's just... wow.' I thought slightly chuckling to myself. I heard a knock come from the right door frame. I looked up to see Bonnie standing there pointing towards the desk. Half contemplating if I should reveal his location, I nodded.  

I went back to reading as Bonnie slipped under the small space for leg room. I felt someone watching me. Sighing I looked down.

Two glowing magenta eyes glared up at me from the darkness. "What?" I asked. "What are you reading?" He whisper asked. "The guest list for you and Chica's wedding." I answered. I heard someone grunt, followed by a loud thud. "...Ow..." Bonnie groaned quietly. 

"What, are you to chicken to ask?" I asked immediately smacking myself in the face realizing what I had said. I heard Bonnie grumble something under his breath. "Why don't you-" Bonnie quickly hid farther under the desk when we heard footsteps near the left entrance.

Foxy poked his head in. "Yarrr, mate. Got idea where the other landlubbers be at?" He asked. "Nope." I answered looking straight at Bonnie who was glaring daggers. "Aye, thank you anyways, lad." Foxy said walking away down the hall. I just stared in shock. I heard Bonnie breath a sigh of relief. 

-A few minutes later-

"Seriously what are you reading?" I heard Bonnie ask once again. I sighed. "Something I found at Circus Baby's Pizza World while we were there." I answered. "Why didn't you tell any of us you found it?" Bonnie asked. "I sort of forgot I had it until now." I lied. 

"Sure." Bonnie said. "What's it about anyways?" He asked. I grinned towards the fourth wall. Then I showed him the cover of the book. 'Ballora, you truly are a genius.' I thought as he read the words imprinted on the front. 

"That sounds boring. So why were you laughing about something when I came in?" Bonnie asked. 'Holy crap he asks way to many questions.' "The old owner wrote jokes and stuff in it." I lied once again. 

"Ok now your just confusing me." Bonnie said. "Good." He glared at me. 

"Bonnie, I know your there lad." I heard Foxy say from the other entrance. I could swear Bonnie turned white for a second. "This is Freddy!" Bonnie said trying to mimic the bear's voice. "That be a terrible accent, and that doesn't really help ya." Foxy said bending down to face Bonnie. 

"Seriously, man? If I hadn't already been out, I would be pissed right now." Freddy said walking in behind Foxy. I just watched as Bonnie was dragged out from under the desk by Foxy. "Did he find Chica yet?" I asked Freddy. "Not that I know of." He answered. 

Bonnie grumbled as he stood up. "I never win these things..." He said. Foxy grinned. 

'Kids.' I thought watching the three of them leave to find Chica. 'At least he forgot about the book!' I sat down triumphantly.

-A few years before-

"Hey look! It Spring Bonnie!" One of the children at his birthday exclaimed. He sighed clutching his bear close to his chest as the other four children ran over to join the rabbit. "I don't trust him..." He whispered to his bear. 

"I don't either." His plushie replied. 

(I'm making this a two parter because this chapter was starting to get to long. I'm most likely going to write part two today as well 'cause I don't really have anything to do today. Until next time, peoples.)