Chapter 15: Family

The puppet slowly turned around to face the mechanic, hesitance clear in their expression. Almost as soon as they made it around however, a grin could be almost seen on their blank face.

"I knew I recognized your voice." They stated, completely facing him now. All the others watched the two intently.

Eggs grinned. "I see you are here for the same reason as me...?" He asked, gesturing towards a nervous Circus Baby.

The puppet looked over at her for a second, a slightly shocked look on their face, before slowly nodding.

"It would suppose so."

No one said anything for a second, just making quick glances at each other. One would think they were having their own conversation with each other just in their thoughts.

"So... Uh, Freddy why are you standing so close to Circus Baby...?" Goldie spoke up, attempting to break the silence. A few chuckles broke out here and there, and Goldie earned a stern glare from the brown bear.

The puppet however, did not look amused. "This 'avoiding every little detail' thing has gone on long enough. Seriously, we're going to end up being here forever if no one speaks up. So," they pointed towards Goldie. "Care to tell everyone who the two of you are?"

All eyes were on the golden bear in a second. The mechanic glanced at the puppet confused, but shifted his attention over to Goldie.

Springtrap froze up. '...Two...? I...'

The white pinpricks in Goldie's eyes disappeared and he slowly slid down to the floor, almost as if lifeless. Bonnie nearly freaked out at the bear falling off of him.

"Goldie?!" Bonnie squeaked, kneeling down to see if he was alright.

"What do you mean, 'you two', puppet thing...?" Freddy asked, his expression filled with worry and another emotion unreadable.

"I guess I should explain then. Also just call me Puppet." Freddy nodded, watching curiously as Puppet walked towards the silent Goldie. "One of them, you all would know. The other, only you two would know. I think...?" The puppet gestured to the Fazbears, and then to Springtrap and Eggs. They sent a slightly confused glance to Circus Baby.

"Let's backtrack a second. There is two people in Goldie?" Bonnie asked, looking up from the golden bear on the floor. Puppet sighed, nodding.

"What do you mean 'two people'? It's clearly one animatronic!" Ft! Foxy exclaimed, staring at Puppet like they were a crazy person.

Puppet sighed really long and hard. "I'm just gonna say it. The two people inside Goldie are-"

"Eggs, what's taking you so long down there?" A voice came in over Eggs' radio. Puppet immediately glared daggers at the mechanic.

Eggs, now slightly annoyed himself at the constant interruptions, pressed a button on the radio and spoke into it. "Can't really talk right now, I figured since I'm here I might as well fix Funtime Freddy's voice box. Now I'd like to get back to that possibly?"

"...Your boss wants you up here anyways. Not sure why though."

Eggs sighed, trying to ignore the Puppet glaring at him. "...Fine. Tell him I'll be up in a minute." He then muted the radio before the other person could reply.

"GOLDIE IS POSSESSED BY WILLIAM'S SON EVAN, AND A GIRL NAMED CASSIDY. FREDDY'S GABRIEL, BONNIE'S JEREMY, FOXY'S FRITZ, AND CHICA'S SUSIE! SPRINGTRAP IS ALSO OBVIOUSLY WILLIAM ALTHOUGH SOMEHOW THE KIDS FORGOT THAT. THERE FINALLY." Puppet yelled startling everyone. After finally getting that out, they sighed and placed their hands on their hips triumphantly. No one said a damn thing.