Chapter 6: That Day

(I know this is an Undertale ost remix, but I think it fits the mood of the chapter. Also I know the story's been moving a little slow but I've setting stuff up. Here's where it begins.)

                     -------Circus Baby here! Ballora was right! Today is the day we get opened to the public! I can't wait to see all the kids excited faces when they come to meet us!

-------It's today?!

-------Yup! I hope you and Bon-Bon will be able to perform too, Freddy!

-------Me too!

-------I think we will be able to, afterall your glitches have gotten better. And you stopped THROWING me. 

           ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------We might have a slight problem.

-------??

-------Has anyone see Baby? Baby if your reading this after we've all gone to our rooms, please just come to one of us. 

-------I haven't seen her. 

-------Last I saw her, she was on her stage in her room with maybe five or six kids running around. 

-------I'm fine guys. I just feel... off...

-------I'm coming to your room. 

            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------Guys, someone came and took Freddy and Bon-Bon earlier.

-------What?!

-------Do you know where?

-------Nope. My guess is they're going to the shop again. 

-------If that's all then no need to worry.

-------Why'd they take them instead...

Springtrap flipped it to the back. The back was empty. 'What was that all about? And more importantly, what's wrong with Circus Baby? She was so enthusiastic before.' 

"Hey buddy whatcha doing?" Bonnie asked poking his head through the left door. "You know that page Freddy ripped out?" Springtrap asked. "Oh yeah, what about it?" Bonnie asked taking the paper from Springtrap. "Read it."

"What the heck? Circus Baby went from being really excited to barely saying anything. And what's with the management just randomly taking Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon like that?" Bonnie asked after finishing. Springtrap shrugged. 

"Seeing as how this came out of the book, there might be more about whatever that was in it." Bonnie suggested picking the book off of the table. He flipped through the pages to the back of the book, only to find it blank. "Try all the pages you skipped." Springtrap said. Bonnie rolled his eyes. 

"We already read that... Pfft- Not what we're looking for... A drawing of some sort of tiny ballerina thing... Them continuing the argument about Funtime Freddy's hat... Wait- What's this?" Bonnie held the book down so Springtrap could read as well. 

October 20 1983 

I'm so confused. I just wanted an ice cream...

"It's blank after that." Bonnie said flipping the page over. "I wonder what that means. What do you think?" He asked. Springtrap didn't say anything. "Um... How about I show this to the others? See what they think?" Bonnie suggested. Springtrap stared at the wall lost in his thoughts. "Ok then..." Bonnie walked away down the hall carrying the book and loose page.