Chapter 3: Four Tapes

(This has absolutely nothing to do with the chapter I just thought it was hilarious)

                                               -Time skip to when they got back to their pizzeria-

             "I can't find it." Bonnie groaned, leaning back against the wall after searching through the closet.  

"You can't find what?" Freddy asked, looking over the bunny's shoulder at the box in his hands.  

"The thing you use to put the tapes in!" Bonnie answered, grumbling to himself. 

Freddy face palmed. "You mean the-" 

"It's over here, lads!" Foxy called, bringing over an old VHS. 

"Yay! I can't wait to see what they were like on stage and stuff!" Chica exclaimed, bouncing in her seat with excitement. 

"Uh... Can I watch too?" Goldie asked from the storage room behind them. Springtrap started laughing. 

"I'm so sorry, Goldie! I'll come help you out!" Freddy exclaimed, jumping up from where he had sat down.  

"You forgot I existed didn't you..." Goldie whimpered. 

"What? No way!" Freddy insisted, sweat slightly dripping down his face as he walked over to the entrance of the storage room. 

"Goldie leave him alone! We already messed with Freddy enough today." Bonnie grinned at Freddy as he passed.  

"You were messing with me?" The others heard Freddy ask. 

"It's not my fault if you forget I exist. I was just simply... teaching you a lesson I guess you would say." Goldie answered. One minute later Freddy dragged Goldie out of the room by his left foot, the rest of him trailing behind on the floor. 

"Haha, jokes on you, this is fun!" Goldie exclaimed, causing Freddy to just shake his head. 

"Freddy! That's rude!" Chica stated, glaring at the bear. 

"Hey, Chica! How's it going girl? Get a new apron?" Goldie asked, as he slid past. Chica face palmed. Bonnie death glared Goldie as he passed the bunny. 

"Yo Spring, my man! How's it going?" Goldie asked. Springtrap just stared at the golden bear slowly sliding passed his feet. 

"Your an idiot. You know that right?" Springtrap squinted his eyes at the golden bear. 

"Guilty as charged!" Goldie answered, giving the rabbit a thumbs up.  

"Wait a second- Fred where are you taking me?!" Goldie asked as he noticed that Freddy was dragging him towards the door. 

"Right here. Get comfy!" Freddy replied, as he left Goldie laying on the floor, farthest from the tv. 

"Wha- I can't sit up!" Goldie exclaimed, reaching his arm behind him to try to sit up but only managing to slide back down.  

"So which one do you guys wanna watch first?" Freddy asked, dusting his paws off. 

"FREDDY! I'm sorry man... Please just help me sit up..." Goldie begged.

No one moved or said anything for a minute. Springtrap sighed and stood up.  Goldie grumbled to himself. He dragged Goldie over to one of the tables and leaned his head on the table's edge. "Happy now?" Springtrap asked, shaking his head at him. 

"Very, thanks for asking." Goldie glared at him. 

"I guess we could watch this tape labeled, 'Circus Baby birthday show tape 1985'." Chica suggested, holding it up.