Chapter 13: The Second Night in the Dark

(Longer chapter to make up for the gap.)

-The next night on their way back over to Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental-

Goldie's POV:

"This whole having to travel back and forth everywhere is overrated." Springtrap grumbled, carrying me on his back.

"If we want to keep visiting the Funtimes, we gotta do it. Besides what are you complaining about? I thought you would be willing to make the trip to see Ballora." Freddy stated, walking beside us. Springtrap shook his head and sighed.

"Hey, Goldie? Are you alright? You haven't said anything in a while." Chica asked walking up beside us. Springtrap turned his head towards me. I looked up to notice everyone watching me.

"Yeah I'm fine, just thinking. I find it very sweet of you to worry about me though, Chica~." I said smirking at Bonnie. I don't really like in her that way, it's just fun to piss him off.

Chica giggled, while Bonnie pulled her closer to him glaring at me. Foxy chuckled.

'You remind me of your brother sometimes.' The voice in the back of my head said.

'How dare you accuse me of such a thing?! I am amazing, not idiotic.' I replied in my thoughts, pretending to sound hurt. She started laughing.

"Dear god, kid. We need to get you a girlfriend." Springtrap said, face palming. Freddy and Foxy started laughing. I blushed a tiny bit. None of them noticed though.

'First they need to worry about their own relationship status before they worry about me.' I thought chuckling to myself.

"We're here!" Chica exclaimed running towards the building across the street.

"Chica wait-" Bonnie tried to whisper while getting dragged behind her. Springtrap shook his head smiling and followed them, Freddy and Foxy behind.

'Alright this time I will ask Circus Baby those questions!' I thought determined.

'Sorry I got you distracted last time, but the opportunity to blow up Springtrap was too good to pass up.'

'Pfft-' I grinned trying to conceal my laugh from the others.

Everyone walked inside, me being carried, and went over to the elevator. Foxy pushed the button and we waited.

"So Fred, you excited about telling Circus Baby you like her back?" I asked smirking. Freddy froze his face turning red.

"Who's to say I'm gonna?"

"We get it, your a coward." Springtrap said. I started laughing.

"No need! I already told her! She was blushing a lot too!" Chica exclaimed jumping up and down excitedly. Springtrap, Foxy, and me started laughing our heads off at the now basically dead Freddy. Wait- wrong choice of words. Very close to fainting of embarrassment Freddy.

The second the elevator door opened, Freddy was through it avoiding the Circus Baby poster in the lift. Everyone walked in behind him, me and the boys laughing, and Chica fangirling.

'This is gonna be fun to watch.' The voice in my head stated, also laughing.

Silence filled the elevator as we descended down into the dark shaft.

Springtrap was mumbling to himself again, which he really seemed to like doing lately, Freddy had a blank look on his face as if thinking,

'I didn't know he was capable of that.' She commented.

'Shut up, you messed up my narration!' I said mentally glaring at her. Anyways, Foxy was looking out one of the windows, and Bonnie and Chica were sitting on the floor next to each other.