Chapter 2: Ballora?

-Time skip to the next day-

          "Hey guys, check this out! I found an old closet full of stuff!" Bonnie called to everyone as they explored the parts of the restaurant they hadn't the day before. 

"Where ye at?" Foxy asked, from who knows where. 

"The dining room!" Bonnie answered. Springtrap climbed out of a vent that was next to Bonnie.

"What the- How did I not hear you?! And what the heck were you doing in there in the first place?!" Bonnie asked him, startled. 

Springtrap just chuckled in response. Before Bonnie could ask again, Chica came sliding on the floor from beside him to see into the closet. She lost her footing and tripped. "Huh?!" She exclaimed. 

Bonnie caught her before she hit the ground with his face close to hers on accident. "Uh... Hello?" Bonnie said awkwardly. Chica giggled.

"WASSUP FUCKERS?!" Freddy yelled out of nowhere scaring the crap out of Springtrap. 

"FREDDY!" Springtrap yelled falling backward onto the wall behind him.

Freddy started laughing. Bonnie was still holding Chica closed to him despite both of them blushing. 

"Well, look at these two lover birds. Ye be done over there?" Foxy asked appearing behind Freddy, scaring him. Freddy jumped 1 foot in the air. 

"Revenge is sweet." Springtrap grinned, high-fiving Foxy. 

"I don't know what ye be going on about, lad, but alrighty then." Foxy smiled, nervously. 

Bonnie let Chica stand up while looking away awkwardly. Chica smiled. Bonnie looked at her confused, until she leaned upward to peck him on the cheek. Then she walked into the closet to see what Bonnie was talking about. Bonnie just stood there awestruck with his hand on his cheek. 

Freddy, and Foxy stared at him. "You been datin' the lass for a month and yer makin' a big deal outta her pecking ya?" Foxy stared at Bonnie in disbelief. Freddy laughed. Bonnie turned around to face him and glared at him. 

"You guys know I've had a crush on her since we were kids!" He exclaimed, placing his arm over his chest. Springtrap scratched the back of his neck and stood off to the side guiltily. 

"Still, Bonnie." Freddy sighed, calming down. Bonnie looked at him. 

"Still what?" The purple bunny asked, confused. 

"Guys! I found some tapes!" Chica called, from the depths of the dark closet. Springtrap peered into the closet after Chica came walking out holding two tape recorders. 

"I wonder what be on them?" Foxy wondered, observing one of the tapes in the chicken's hand. 

"Was that all that was in there?" Springtrap questioned, trying to see into the dark room. 

 "There was some boring stuff like extra hats." Chica answered, handing the tapes to Foxy.

"Well I don't see anything we can plug them into here, so I guess we'll wait until we go back to the pizzeria." Freddy commented, looking around. 

"Let's keep looking around I guess." Bonnie suggested, shrugging "Maybe there are more of these!" Chica exclaimed, running onto the stage and behind the curtain, excitedly. Bonnie laughed at her enthusiasm as he followed her.

Freddy and Foxy past a Circus Baby poster as they began their descent to who knows where. Freddy's eyes darted to the poster despite not stopping to look at it. "See something you like?" Foxy asked noticing Freddy's sudden interest. Freddy turned his head very slowly as he started glaring at the pirate fox.