Chapter 1: The Funtime Animatronics

'This is stupid.' Springtrap thought, as he followed the other overly enthusiastic animatronics through the 'unlocked' doors of Circus Baby's Pizza World. 

"Wow this place looks so different from our restaurant!" Chica exclaimed, spinning around to take it all in.

They had walked into what they assumed was the dining room, which was decorated in red and yellow faded streamers with matching party hats still placed on the tables. "It's kind of creepy how everything is still set up like this place isn't abonded, though." Bonnie commented, looking at the party hats on the tables. 

"Maybe they had to leave in a rush?" Chica suggested, climbing onto the empty stage. 

"There be posters over here, lads and lassie!" Foxy called, staring at a wall covered in them. Springtrap was the first of the others to walk over there. 

'They all look quite similar to the others.' He thought, looking at the posters. 

"Ooooo! Foxy looks cool in this poster!" Chica exclaimed, looking at a poster labeled 'Funtime Foxy'. 

"It looks like they just recolored him." Freddy said. Chica glared at him. 

"OH HECK NO!!" Bonnie yelled, looking at one of the other posters. 

"What is it, Bon- Pfft- Hahaha!!" Chica burst out laughing when she saw what Bonnie was looking at. 

"Hmm?" Freddy walked over with interest. 

Springtrap chuckled. 'This is gonna be good.' 

"What is it, lad?" Foxy asked Bonnie. 

"I'M FREDDY'S FREAKING RIGHT HAND!!" Bonnie yelled, groaning. 

"Your my what?!" Freddy asked, shoving past Bonnie to see the poster. 

"It says Bon-Bon and Funtime Freddy, Bonnie! No need to make such a big deal!" Chica insisted, trying to control her laughter.  

"THIS IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!!" Freddy yelled, backing away from Bonnie. Chica fell on the floor dying of laughter. 

"Chica is right. Stop being overly-dramatic, kids." Springtrap stated, chuckling. 

"I'm sorry, but do you see Spring Bonnie as Fredbear's hand puppet anywhere?!" Bonnie asked, swiping a hand around the room. Springtrap glared at him. 

"Guys. Stop. Can't. Breath." Chica begged, still laughing her head off. 

"Some girlfriend you are." Bonnie mumbled, glaring down at the girl. Chica got up trying to control her breathing. 

"I'm sorry... It's just... *snort* It's just..." She fell onto Bonnie still laughing. Bonnie caught her, blushing slightly. He sighed. 

Meanwhile Springtrap and Foxy looked at the other posters. "Hey kids, I think I found the person this place was named after." Springtrap called, pointing to the the poster in the middle. Freddy, interested in finding out who the leader of this restaurant was, walked over to see. Foxy leaned over Springtrap's shoulder to see as well, while Chica tried to calm herself. 

"It's a girl?!" Freddy exclaimed, staring at the character in the picture. 

"What lad would wanna be called 'Circus Baby', mate?" Foxy asked Freddy. 

"Oooo, lemme see!" Chica exclaimed, excitedly after finally managing to stop laughing. Bonnie walked behind her as she walked over to the other three. 

"She's so adorable!!" Chica exclaimed, looking at the female clown on the poster. 

"She seems to be a singer like Freddy." Bonnie commented, pointing at the microphone depicted in Baby's hand.