Chapter-22

Chris

I lied to yall I said I was gonna finish the scene. I don't feel like it sorry 

We go back to New York tomorrow.. If Kae kills me, My dad would go crazy! My fans would definitely go bizarre! I have so much shit on my plate! I can't handle it all! Plus I have to go on tour next month and I have school! We go back to school in two weeks so I'm kinda happy about that.

Amya takes my mind off of everything stressful on my plate! I can't possibly tell her, but I know I won't do it again! I know some of yall think I'm a bitch nigga but I love her and I don't wanna hurt her.

My dad and Tiff are taking us out to dinner for the last night. So I gotta get dressed ✌

Amya

Mom and Maurice are taking us to dinner. I just got out of the shower and I put on my lace black bra and underwear from Victoria Secret and my Sweet Pea lotion from Bath and Body. I walk into my room to see Chris yellow ass on my bed with my underwear on his head!

"Chris gimme my shit!" I say snatching them off

"Owe baby you should just wear that to dinner." Chris said while looking me up and down, while licking his like like I was the last piece of chicken on the plate.

"Chris stop!" I blushed

He pulled me onto him. He kissed my neck making me moan. He gripped my ass making me jump. I could feel his growing member touching my "cookie" so I got up.

"Chris get out so I can get dressed!" He got up them smacked my ass. He hit me with fire! That shit did hurt lmao

The waiter came over and handed us our drinks.

"I'm soo proud of you too!" My mom said to Chris & I

"Thanks T!" Chris replied joyfully

"You to just excepted each other with Brotherly and Sister love!" Maurice said

What he said made me laugh inside because we have more than brother, sister love.

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Excuse me." I said them walking outside to answer my phone.

"Hello?"

"..."

"Um ...Hello"

"When yall get back watch out because they're coming for Chris." A familiar voice spoke through my phone. It was Chris's grandfather Chris

"Where are yo-" I got cut off by the never ending dial tone...

VOTE 
COMMENT 
SHARE 

VOTE 
COMMENT 
SHARE