Chapter-15

Amya

So we're just getting back to the house. Chris is nervous because he's asking them can he move back in. It's his only choice and I'm scared because 99.9% chance that my school called my parents unless my school was held hostage or something.

So we walk in and you can smell this strong amora of food. I walk into the kitchen to see my mom cooking.

"Hey mom." I say shaking in my boots

"OH MY GOSH BABY ARE YOU OKAY!?"

"Yeah mom I'm fine actually" I responded with sarcasm

"Your school was held hostage! Are you okay? We're you scared?! You didn't get hurt? Di-"

"Mom I'm okay trust me." I say cutting her off, while she examine my face and body. Making sure that I'm okay

"Okay."

Chris (POV)

"Dad?" I say tapping his shoulder

"Chris?! What are you doing here son?" He ask shocked to see me

"We'll can I stay here for a while, while m-my house is getting remodeled?" I came up with a lie

"Sure son, You know I will always love you. I just don't want you to come out like your grandfather did."

"Yeah Dad, Love you." I say hugging him. I do wanna leave the game to make my dad proud but it's not that easy to get out.

So I walk up to Amya's room. I was gonna knock, but I didn't. I walked in to see her sleeping on the bed. She looked so peaceful I went over there and I gave her a soft kiss on her lips. I love Amya, but I know we can't be together.

I walked out and went to my room. I got some new clothes to put on and I went towards the shower. I need some time to think. This was too much on my plate.

I got in and I stood there for a while before washing up. I thought about how my grandfather put me in this. I could've been way better than I am. I do go to school though. This is my last year. I go to the same school Mya goes to. 

I thought about how I could've got Amya killed. Her mom doesn't know she got shot. Her mother is clueless. Moving with my dad only after they only been talking for two months.

I thought about how I'm gonna get my Grandfather back. I can't believe he's alive.

My album X is expected to come out in September 16th. Trey Songz and I are supposed to go on tour soon. How am I supposed to keep up with school and this lifestyle?

By the time I thought about all that my skin was wrinkled from the water. I got out got dressed and went to my room. I did something I haven't did in a while. I got my old note pad and I began to write a song. I write most of my songs but usually in the studio.

I wanna go back

I wanna go back to my home

I just wanna go back

I said

Is this life, is this my time to waste

I got all this money calling me, how the fuck I'ma turn it down

And I done fucked around and bought too many cars now

Baby I guess that I'm a superstar now

But I wish that I could go back

Cause that money don't mean a thing when

Everybody's changing

Crying with their hands out

What the fuck you want from me

I got all my niggas in here

So don't play with me

Fuck a one on one

I don't wanna do it

Wish I could go back to when I was young

Wish I could go back, go back, go back

From where I came from

And if I knew then what I know now

I would change so..