Chapter-27

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE

Amya

"Okay when she walk in act like you're still chained up." I whispered to Chris 

"Gotchu" he replied

30 minutes later

Shay walked in with her bright ass red hair

"Well look at it here." She said

"When are you gonna let us out?" Chris asked

"Yall bitches aren't ever getting out!" She yelled, walking towards Chris.

I slowly got up and I tiptoed behind her and punched her in the back of her head. He tried to swing back and I doucked it. I just kept throwing punch after punch. Chris didn't even have to do nothing. After a few more punches her shit was fucked up so I just stopped. I told Chris to go get the chains like we planned and I chained her ass up against the wall just like she did me and then I kicked her in her stomach repeatedly. I took the same razor that I used to get out and I threw it far across the room from her. It was impossible for her to get it.

Chris and I walked through the trap slowly. Nobody was there except Shay because they were all out making runs. Chris knew all of there schedule since he been there soo long. As we were running out Chris stopped and he went back and changed all of the codes to the doors soo nobody could get in the whole building. 

Shay is gonna be in there for a long time...

Chris and I ran and we ran and ran until we couldn't run anymore. We both had no clue where we were. I looked in my bra to find ten dollars and a credit card. (I always have done that.) I yelled after a taxi and told him to take me to the nearest hotel.

I can't go home like this..

After we both got out of the shower I decided to get room service. Chris ordered a Steak, Mash Potatoes, Friend Chicken, Mac & Cheese and piece of Red Velvet cake.

I just ordered a Salad and Chicken Strips... I rarely eat now.

I know my bill was gonna be high as hell, but Chris has be held hostage for seven years.

As we waited for the food I just planned to tell Chris now.

"Chris I have to talk to you." And I patted the bed signaling him to come sit down.

"Sure what it it?"

"Well I..well we have a daughter."

Chris bussed out laughing

"Chris I'm serious, her name is Amyra and she's seven."

Chris then had a more serious look on his face.

"Hold on Ju-just give me a minute." He said, then walked out of the room.

Hope yall enjoy & when this book actually ends and I want to do another book I'm gonna keep everything in one book. Like it'll be book one and two in one, but I don't think this story is ending any time soon.

Follow me on instagram @trulygoldenn

Excuse mistakes if are any ..

VOTE AND COMMENT