Chapter-17

Christopher Maurice Brown |"But Call Me Breezy Baby!"|

So as we're walking through the metal detectors I got a bit nervous because I had my gun on me. I can't tell you were I had it but just know they didn't find it. We goes go get our bags and then we walk to the door towards the plane.

Screaming girls asking for pictures and autographs. I could never turn down TeamBreezy... I love them. If I didn't have TeamBreezy holding me down, I wouldn't have none of this shit. That's why I go so hard for them.

Girls had me signing everything! I mean from My Album X, phone cases, their breast, shirts. Everything

After that boarding the plane we got to our seats in first class I kicked back and put my beats on and let the music take control.

I woke up to feel the plane shaking rapidly. I said a silent prayer because I do think Kae will have people blow up this plane with no remorse.

"Dear Lord, Please let me live to see another day. Thank you, Amen."

I'm not with the long prayers. I say what I have to say to him and hope he answer them. Some people over ever do things. I was cut off by my thoughts with a unfamiliar voice coming from the speakers from the plane.

"Attention all passengers, Please have on your seat belts. We are going to have to make a emergency landing. Hold on tightly." and with that you can feel your stomach turn. The plane just went down FAST. The winds of the plane was soo strong. The air was pushing you hard on the seats.

It kept going down and it landed and when it landed the airplane basically jumped up against the rock solid concrete. I can hear women and children crying. I knew they wanted to get off this plane as much as I did.

We got out and one of the workers said

"Welcome to Honolulu!" And I looked to see a beautiful ocean view. God it was gorgeous it was paradise. Mya came next to me and stared out at the sunset. The water glistening on her beautiful face. Bringing out her features more.

"Esto es tan hermoso que no puedo creerlo." Rolled off her tongue. She spoke another language?! Why wasn't I never notified? That's sounded soo fucking sexy coming from her mouth. Let me keep my hormones in control, but damn!

"What?" I ask still looking into the sunset 

"This is so beautiful I can't believe it." She said still not looking at me

"You're beautiful"

Amya |I may be pretty on the outside but don't let this prettiness fool you. |

I heard what Chris whispered.. He don't think I heard him but I did.

"Está bien que todos vamos a estar mostrando dónde se alojará." A gorgeous guy said. I mean he wasn't gorgeous.. he was fucking sexy! He stood about 6'2 he had green eyes, long hair. Muscles and a Spanish accent. God took his time with him.

My mom and I understood with he was saying but Christopher and Maurice were clueless. We walked against the beach and he escorted us to this beautiful house! Right next to the water. Everyone ran inside and as I was going in the sexy guy pulled me back and said

"Te he visto mirándome. Tal vez podamos pasar el rato en algún momento"

I looked at him with a lost facial expression then he said

"You don't understand me? Jus-"

"He entendido claramente. Si, eso estaría bien" and with that he walked away smiling.

Chris | "But Call Me Breezy Baby!"|

I seen that nigga hitting on Mya. That's mines right there! Don't fucking play! I'll sent a hit out on that nigga and have him dead! Swimming in the ocean with the fish! Mya fucking playing I'mma have him and her in the ocean together!

HEY YALL! I'VE BEEN SLIPPIN ON MY PIMPIN ALOT! I WROTE A WHOLE CHAPTER BUT IT DIDN'T SAVE ... SO I HAD TO REWRITE IT. CUTE BOY ABOVE ^

- Ty