Chapter-2

Amya Marie (POV)

"Okay you guys we'll be back in 3 weeks be good!" Maurice says walking out the door with my mom.

Now I'm basically here by myself, because me and Chris don't talk at all. Maurice and my mom are leaving for their honeymoon. They got married at City Hall. It was just them two. It's all hot, I'm annoyed, I have no friends and I miss home.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Come in" I say

"Um hey" Chris says coming in

"What's up?"

"I'm going to friends house I'll be back." He says then rushing out my new room leaving me in an awkward silence.

*3 hours later*

"Squad goin' up, nobody flippin' packs now

I just did 3 in a row, them shows is back-to-back to back now

Put the world on the sound, you know PARTY and The Weeknd

Ain't got no motherfuckin' time to party on the weekend

Tell Gelo, "Bring the juice, we about to get lit"

Fill the room up with some teens, one night off and this is it

Always workin' OT, overtime and out of town

Shit is crazy back home, it kills me that I'm not around

I think we gettin' too deep, shit I'm talkin' might be too true

Upstairs got xan's in a Advil bottle, I don't take them shits

But you do, so I got 'em for you

I don't need the pills, I'm just gonna' have another drink

And when I'm puttin' work in on a weekend

I'll look back on this and think how we have the club going up

Club goin' up, on a Tuesday

Got your girl in the cut and she choosay"

Tuesday by Makonnen blasting through my neighbors speakers waking me up.

This is why I hate summer! I wake up all hot and sweaty and right before I went to sleep I took a shower. So I pick out a black half shirt, short ripped shorts and my custom comic book vans.

I get in the shower and I let the water get freezing cold. For some reason I love taking cold showers. I just sat there and let all my problems wash away. After a few minutes I got out and dried off.

I put on my clothes then put on some perfume and lotion. To top off my outfit I put on my chunky cold chain and my custom gold earings. I walk to put my clothes in the laundry basket next to my bed and I hear a big ass boom and I look to see three big ass holes in the floor. Chris is gone and I swear if anybody else in this house it's their head. So I grab my mom's Glock 26 and I head downstairs. I'm not scared of anything but the man above. I walk down and hid behind the door, because I heard voices.

"Now that's what happen when y'all play with me!" A familiar voice says

"Boss but-"

"Don't fucking boss but me I'm not playing! Get y'all shit straight before all y'all nigga's be jobless! Call the cleaning crew to clean this mess up!" 

I look to see a dead body on the floor. A guy with a bullet straight through his head. I walk right out there with my gun still in my hand. Everyone in the room jumped up extremely quick and started pointing their gun at me. To be honest I felt like I was about to shit on myself having 25 guns pointed at me.

"What the hell is going on Chris?" I yell with my gun still up.

"What do you mean and why the hell you got a gun?" He responded, yelling while a dude jumps in the convo.

"Aye Breezy, you want us to kill her?" I kissed my teeth

"Nah, Blood that's my Step Sister. Put all of y'all gun's down." Chris says waiting seconds later to say

"Amya put yo gun down too!" I was still holding it up.

"My bad"

"Bruh this yo sister?"

"Right she sexy!"

"Hella sexy!"

"I'd tap that!"

"Me too mane!" Murmers going on through the room.

"ATTENTION NIGGAS ATTENTION! While the clean up crew come we all gonna go to the Red House." Chris says while I walk back to my room.

"Mya you too and before you jump to conclusion I have alot to explain."