Chapter- 6

Amya

Just sitting on my bed thinking about everything that happened in the past few days. In the past two days I've seen two people die. I killed one of them at that. I'm going going to hell. I should just keep going now. Keep killing, get in the gang with Chris.

"Chris?!" I call him throughout the house to tell him my thoughts.

"Yeah Sis?" I actually enjoy him calling me sis. It made me fell like I had somebody.

"I want you to consider letting me getting in with you." Knowing what the answer was going to be by his facial expressions.

"Amya no!" He says not even considering it

"Come on Chris!"

"Nah man I'm not trying to lose you like I lost my pops."

Chris (POV)

"Why not Chris?" She keep asking me already knowing what I'm gonna say. She is really being nieve right now.

"Please Chris" She say begging me. I hate when people beg

"Okay okay! You can go on one mission. If you fail to handle it then you're done." I say just giving her a chance. In the car when she shot that man it did show a lot.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you soo much Chris!" She says hugging me very tight.

She was still holding on to me when I felt a set of soft lips on my neck. "Mya what are you doing?" She didn't respond till a few seconds later. "Chris let me take care of you." Where was all of this coming from? "No, you're my sister I can't." She didn't respond. Amya is a very pretty girl, but I can't do it. She continued kissing me, while I continued to try to push her off. I'm getting weak by her touch. She layed me back and repeated her words again. "Chris let me take care of you."