Chapter- 4 Judged

Chris (POV)

I'm really happy I'm now talking to Mya. It feels good go have someone to vent to. She's the first person to ever see me cry. Since my mom left me when I was ten I've been lost. She left and never came back I just don't know. I don't know why she left, or where she's at. Even when my mom was here my dad always took care of me but, my dad don't get it.
In the beginning I didn't wanna get to know Mya. I judged a book by it's cover.

"Ight y'all it's time to get the hell out." I say

"Ight Blood, peace." Quan says dapping my up followed by many more.

"Chris they ate all the snacks" Mya say and she's high as hell

"You wanna go get some?"

"Heck yeah! I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyy" she is soo sarcastic

At Walmart

"Okay Mya go and get snacks. I gotta look at something." I have to call the clean up crew to make sure they cleaned everything up. Not even five minutes later I come back to Mya to see three carts full of snacks. Fam, she must be high as hell. She emptied the whole isle! That's why I pushed smoking back a lot.

We walking out to the car with a million bags. We put them in the trunk and got in. Turned on the car and I feel a cold piece of steel to the back of my head. I'm familiar with the touch. Some nigga in my back seat. I'm not even worried about them with the gun. I'm worried about the fucking person. They smell hella funky from up here.

"Yo, you need to wash yo ass." I say making Mya laugh

"Give me all your money and shut the fuck up." I ain't even say nothing I know how to play the game. Then he put the gun to Amya's head. She didn't even budge. She got hella balls to be a female. I need her on my team.

"Bro, what do you want?" I ask

"Ima give you directions and I want you to drive."

"Yo ju-"

"DRIVE!" 

This is the life that comes being in the game. This is gonna be a long night.