Chapter 30

Chris POV

While Amyra and I played Amya called Amya told me (pretty much yelling at me) to come to the house.

"Princess, we have to go." I said to Amyra, Amya was over protective about Amyra.. I see why though.

"Can we play a little while longer?" she asked, poking her lip out and batting those pretty long eyelashes of hers. I chuckled, this little girl has me wrapped around her finger already.

"Okay little while longer" as we played Amya kept calling and calling blowing my phone up!

"Princess we have to go now."

"Okay" she replied with a sad look on her face.

"I'll take you to get ice cream later." she smiled

"Yaaay!" I picked her up, carried her to the car and I drove to Amya's house.

"What the fuck took you so long?" Amya yelled as soon as I walked through the door.

"Amyra go up stairs." And with that she ran to her room.

"Answer my question Chris." Amya said, putting her hand on her hip.

"I was spending time with my daughter." I responded honestly. I just wanna get to know my daughter. I missed out seven years of her life. I don't wanna miss out seven more.

"Okay well explain how when I came home Michael on the floor with a busted lip and a black eye." She said pointing to the kitchen.

"He don't listen"

"Explain" she said, taking a seat on the large sofa.

"Because I don't like the way that nigga walk around shirtless around my daughter. I don't know this man and plus I asked him not to touch me and he did anyway so... that was the result." He shouldn't be doing that shit. I thought to myself as Amya took in my words.

"Chris I'm letting you live here, because you have nowhere else to go and so You could be close to Amyra." Amya told me

"And I thank you for that, but I don't trust him he's sketchy I don't trust him.

"Chris, I have boyfriend now, you have to understand that I've known him a long time and he'll never hurt Amyra ever." Amya said to me, I wasn't even trying to listen to this bullshit.

"I still don't trust him, but since we're
being honest.... I'm still...in love with you I've never stopped loving you...my love for you is the only thing that kept me up and going."

"Chris I love you too and I've never stopped loving you, But I love him too. When I thought you died he was there when I needed to talk, cry and vent. He basically kept me up especially when I found out I was pregnant. It made your death even harder for me to deal with." Amya said to me.

"I'm sorry, I wish none of that would've happened. I wish I could've been there to see my baby girls being born her first steps and help her learn her first words. It's never to late for us to work this out and create new memories, because I don't plan on going anywhere. I am already in love with her she's my little princess Mya we can still be together."

"It's not that easy I love both of you." Anya said, as she looked down at her fingers.

"Okay, I'm not going to make you pick all I want is what's best for you and Amyra" After I said that I got up and I left.

Follow me on Instagram @trulygoldenn

Vote, Comment and Enjoy