Chapter-19

Maurice | I just wanna be loved! |

I'm just sitting here with Tiffany look at her. Just admiring her beauty. Some of my family cut me off because of Tiff. They think that it's crazy that we've only knew each other for two months before she moved in. I love Tiffany.. I really do and after Joyce, Chris's mother left me I just felt so alone. Went I first met Tiff I knew they I had to be with her. She's like the light to my darkness. She's soo happy and bright!

I love Amya too, She's a bright girl! I love and treat her like she's my own. Her dad is deadbeat so I took his place. I'm looking forward to having a great like with my little family. Starting fresh and new for a change.

Chris my son is on the rocky mountains. I know he's a Crip, he took after my father and that's what I prayed not to happen. Everything doesn't work out as you like though. My son does have anger issues and I'm afraid that his anger issues and the game with fuck up his life. Paparazzi is everywhere! Our lives is out in the open.

"Honey are you okay?" Tiff ask snapping out me out of my thoughts 

"Yeah just thinking.."

"Well we can get going."

"Waiter?"

"Yes?

"We'll like the bill" he hands me the bill

"I wanna pay for it." Tiffany says

"No Tiff I got it." I say, while I denied her money

"Please?" She says putting on this cute pouting face. It made me give in

"Whatever" I say then we got up and left

..

"Kids we're home!" Me and Tiff said at the same time. Our voices echoed throughout the big house.

"Up hear" I hear Chris voice from up the stairs. I walk in to see Chris sitting by Amya's bedside looking at her. She looked a little under the weather 

"What's wrong with Amya?" I ask

"She told me she couldn't breathe and she fell down the stairs. I gave her medicine because she did hit her head on the floor."

"Well let's give her time to rest." I suggested and we left.

This is short but I already updated today so.. yeah

- Ty