Kamsahamnida

Annyeong haseyo! Hae imnida! :)

I just want to thank everyone, all the Magics who never left me and continued reading this story of mine. I never thought that we'll come this far, I admit I've thought about deleting this story a lot of times before but hey, look at us now, we're closing the last page of their last book. Awww. Even if I want to write a third one, I won't. The other stories are waiting for me and I have to finish all of them so I can retire already.

A lot of you had stopped reading but I am just so lucky because a lot of Exo-Ls came to read, filling in the spaces of those who left. And do you know what's better? Because those who arrived are MORE than those who left. WORDS CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR MEETING ALL OF YOU. You're the source of my confidence. You're one of the reasons why I'm still in this fandom. You're one of the reasons why I keep on writing.

I want to say sorry too. I know I've been rude for so many times before. You know what I mean. And I hope you wont hate me for being so because that's who I am, especially whenever I feel pressured and disrespected. 

I LOVE YOU, MAGICS. ALWAYS AND FOREVER. AND NO ONE CAN EVER CHANGE THAT.

Thank you for trusting me.

Thank you for loving this story.

Thank you for not leaving me.

Thank you for loving Crushelle Santiago as if she's a real Kpop Idol.

Thank you for being a Magic.

Thank you. /90 degree bow/

Gracias. Gracie. Arigatou.Tosia. Xiexie. Kamsahamnida. Salamat.

Let's meet again in Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's fanfic. :)

Forever thankful,

Park Hae Won (I honestly feel like crying)