Chapter 46

ERRORS AHEAD.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MAGICS! I LOVE YOUUUUU :** FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

Hugs and kisses,
Hae

---

I waved at the fans waiting at the airport before hopping into the car. We arrived in Hong Kong at 4 am, these fans are early birds. They look so surprised with the band aid on my forehead. The first aid team had it checked earlier after Jin Oppa cleaned it. They said it was just a little scratch and there's nothing to think about. Jaehyun Oppa was a bit frustrated because he doesn't know how the make up artist could cover this with make up. Ugh. I don't really wear a thick make up so that's what made him problematic even more but I told him that I can manage and the concealer would do.

If you're asking about Taehyung, I don't know about him either. He never talked to me in the plane even if he was just sitting in front of me. He must be really scared of what happened. I'm planning to talk to him tonight at the hotel.

I haven't seen Exo yet, they arrived exactly five minutes after I sat on my seat. I did not even bother standing up to talk to them, I slept instead. I am so tired because of yesterday. And I have to get more sleep because we will be having our rehearsals later today.

××

I heard a knock on my hotel room's door, I slowly opened it and saw that it was Tao. He smiled at me but the smile disappeared, "What happened to you?"

I smiled at him, "Come in," I opened the door wider and closed it when he stepped inside.

He gently touched my forehead, "What happened, huh? Does it hurt?"

"There's nothing to worry about, it's just a scratch, you know?"

He pulled my face closer to him and I felt his lips on that part of my forehead where I was scratched, "You should take care of yourself. Hmm?"

I don't know why he's being extra sweet these days. I wonder if they broke up already. But that's impossible, though. I remembered a phrase that I once heard from somewhere.

Guys are sweeter whenever they do something wrong because for them it's the only way to hide it.

I wonder if that's the reason why Tao is sweet.

We sat on the couch and watched tv, "Do you have something to do tonight?" I heard him ask.

I turned to him, "Huh?"

"Do you have something to do tonight?"

"Yeah, I'll be out somewhere with Taehyung and Mark." I said while looking away.

That's true, though.

I'll talk to V because of what happened earlier. I don't want him to fell so guilty to the extent that he'll stop himself from going anywhere near me.

And as of Mark, he invited me somewhere. Jackson is from Hong Kong, right? But when I asked him if we're going with Jackson, he said no. Maybe he asked him already about the nice places here.

Maube I am hallucinating but I wish that I'm not. Did I just saw pain in Tao's eyes? But that's quite impossible now. Do I still have the power to hurt him? Because as far as I can remember, he was the one in charge of giving pain in this relationship.

"You're getting closer to them, and farther from me."

My eyes went wide when I heard that.

I wanted to laugh.

I just can't believe this.

I moved away from him.

So now he knows how it feels.