Chapter 36

ERRORS AHEAD.

LOVED YOUR COMMENTS :* I FOUND OUT THAT THERE'S STILL A LOT OF TOWEL SHIPPERS. I SALUTE YOU GUYS. ;) THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING. FEW CHAPTERS LEFT. ^^

--

The door clicked open and I saw Huang Zi Tao stepping inside our dressing room with the Vogue magazine on his hand. My mouth flew open, I was panicking. "Look, I can explain." I said.

The magazine's cover was the part where Sehun kissed the top of my head while my arms are around his neck.

"You don't have to explain," He mumbled.

I was already teary eyed when I heard him. Don't you dare cry. I told myself. If ever I'll cry that might prove him that I am guilty though I'm not.

I was a bit hesitant if I should explain. He never called me, not even texted me. Should I be the one to explain? But my heart is scared, I don't want to make him mad.

I will always be after his happiness.

And making him mad is not and will never be a good thing.

Back then I swore, that if I'll be given a chance to be his girl even for a day, I will never make him mad or disappointed at the very least. And now that it happened, no. I would never do such thing.

Tao lied.

Everything that Sehun said popped out of my mind. But then, I ignored it still.

If he wants to break up, then I'll agree.

And I'm sure the next time we'll break up, there's no turning back. That's one thing I promised myself.

My heart stopped beating with what I heard from him.

"It's actually fine." He smiled at me and slowly sat on the couch, "You looked cute together but it was better if it was the two of us."

What?

"I-It's fine?"

"Yeah, I liked this picture." He pointed a picture of Sehun and I inside the magazine, "This could've been the cover."

I expelled a breath. I thought he was mad. I relieved smile was pasted across my face.

It's been a week since the ball and this is his first time visiting me. He never called too. And I didn't know if I should be the one to make a move or not.

Someone knocked again and the door flew open, it was Cindy Eoni.

I looked away. I haven't talked to her since that night, I don't want to. I was waiting for her to explain why did she turn out as Tao's date but she never attempted to start a conversation. I just kept acting like she wasn't there and it hurts me. She was like my older sister, the older sister I never had, and ignoring her is not an easy thing to do.

The two of them is still a mystery to me.

A mystery I can't solve.

But at the end, I will always ignore this stupid thoughts forming inside my head because I know Cindy Eoni won't do that to me.

"We'll perform in a few minutes," She said and I just stared at the mirror, fixing my hair while waiting for her to leave.

I just don't want the three of us in the same room.

It's awkward.

I glanced at her, she was staring at me. Looks like she won't leave. If she won't then I will. I looked at myself once more and walked out without even looking back.

Tao said it's fine.

He liked the pictures.

Way back then, he gets jealous easily but what happened?

Should I be happy because he said it's fine or not?

I heaved out a sigh and walked towards the backstage with a smile on my face. I removed my thoughts off my head, I have to act like there's nothing wrong and that our group is as perfect as it used to be.

Couple of minutes after, I saw her approaching us and I immediately turned away.

××

A few days after, I was in a coffee shop when I received a call from JaeHyun Oppa telling me to go to SM. I did what he told me so. As usual, there are a lot of fans waiting outside with the banners and their phones on their hands. I picked up my coffee and hopped out of the car. I waved at them and smiled as I entered the building.

I greeted the girl in the reception area and called JaeHyun Oppa, "Oppa,"

[Eodiya?]

"I'm already here, where should I go?"

[Conference room. Now.]

I pouted when he ended the call. Why ask me to come here all if a sudden? Are we going to have a comeback?

I slowly walked my way to the conference room, still thinking about what's going to happen.

Maybe I'll have a drama.

Or maybe a new CF.

I smiled and greeted everyone who walked past by me. I gently opened the door of the conference room and stepped inside, I saw Groovechaja and JaeHyun Oppa.

My forehead creased. Why is Groovechaja here?

I looked at the others and saw two more guys.

Tao and Sehun.

And they were both staring at me.

I looked back at JaeHyun Oppa and sat beside him, "Why are we all here, Oppa?"

"I don't know either, Kim YoungMin seonsaeng-nim just called me here and asked me to take you with me." He looked at his watch, "He told me he has something to say."

"And what is it?" I said before Kim YoungMin came inside.

The two guys of Exo who are sitting in front of me, sat properly. But I didn't, I just sat there and started drinking my coffee.

I bowed my head a bit, "Annyeong haseyo,"

The old man sat down and smiled, "It was a good thing that everyone's here." He looked around, "Let's get this started?" He asked and we all nodded our heads.

"I've asked the members of the staff to survey about the top OTP (girlxboy) in this company and it turned out to be ElleHun. I saw the second one and it was the Towel couple so we came up to a plan about forming you into a subgroup." He looked at the director.

The director started explaining, "Just like Younique unit. The subgroup Set, Sehun, Elle and Tao. Set is three. Set means sexy and exclusive thunders."

I looked at the two guys who seemed to be relaxed.

"The three of you will have a sexy theme, and you will start practicing the dance steps tomorrow. Promotions will start next month."

"Sexy?" I asked, "Do you even agree with this?" I asked Sehun and Tao.

"It seems fine," Sehun said.

My mouth opened in awe. Why do I feel like I don't have a say on this?

"Don't tell me that I can't disagree,"

The director shrugged, "Well, you can but trust me, this is the key to your success."

Set?

Sehun, Elle, and Tao?

Sexy and Exclusive Thunders?

Seriously?

---

TOWEL? LV? ELLEHUN? MARKELLE? Comment it down, I'll be needing it. ;) Komawo~