Chapter 3

I am free today and I don't know if Tao is. I dialed his number, crossed fingers wishing and hoping that he is.

[Missed me again?] Here goes Mr. Conceited.

"Shut up, Zi Tao. Are you free today?" Please? I hope he's free. I just want to have a post-celebration for our 2nd Anniversary.

[Are you asking me out?]

"Fine, I think I'll just call Sehun--"

[Yes, I'm free. Where do you want to go? Let's meet at SM's building, okay? I'll wait for you, I love you.]

Then the line went off. That guy! He knows how to make me shut up. Ugh. I prepared myself and drove to SM Entertainment's building.

--

"Where do you want to go?" He asked as he place his arm on my shoulder while I wrap my arms on his waists.

"Let's go to Namsan, it's your time to tour me around. You promised me that, remember?" I looked up to him.

Maybe I should really wear high heels. He's really tall that I can't even reach his shoulders. Wait, tall guys look good with short girls, right? Yeah.

Can you still remember when he told me to tour around and made me wait in Hangang? That's it. I never went to any place here except for the malls, because I wanted to be with him while learning more about South Korea.

"Okay. I'll be the one driving, give me your keys." I handed him my car keys and pulled away.

We can't go out of SM's building like that, there are so many fans outside. We hurriedly hopped in and drove away. I'm sure the fans who saw us are speculating right now.

And I'm 101% sure that the news are now on the internet. I can never doubt EXO stans' capabilities, we may have the worst fandom but I'm really sure that we got the most considering co-fans. Anyone who has the latest picture or latest information will upload and spread it as fast as he/she can until it reaches the international fans.

"Do you know which road to take?" I asked him.

He's Chinese and he doesn't drive EXO's car. He stayed the shortest here in Korea compare to the other Chinese members, that's why I don't know if he knows where to go and which road to take.

"What's GPS for?" He winked.

Omo, Zi Tao. Stop winking at me, or else I'll collapse here. Instead of going to Namsan we might end up in the hospital.

Later on, we arrived at Namsan. Luckily, Tao really know how to go here. I really thought he didn't.

"I'm excited to ride the cable car again!" He pulled me towards the cable car.

"Stop acting like a kid, Oppa!"

It feels like I'm with Tyrone. I actually think that Tyrone is more mature than this panda.

We rode the cable car, and while inside he keeps on pointing everything we can see from above. The view was beautiful, it'll keep you away from the busy and stressful streets of Seoul.

No wonder why Tao really wants to come back and visit everytime he can. I felt Tao hug me from the back, "What do you think about the cable car?" He asked.

I just chuckled, "What's with you and the cable car?"

He hugged me tighter, "Because it feels like flying."

Both of us wants to fly. I remembered what I did before when I was still a trainee. I admit it, I'm a big fan of Peter Pan. He never gets old, even though he's not a vampire. Ugh.

"I want to go to Neverland." I said out of nowhere.

He pulled away from the hug and made me face him, "Why?"

"Because I want to meet Peter Pan." Oh my gosh. I think I'm acting like a child too.

His face went closer to mine until our foreheads touched and whispered, "I am your Peter Pan."

My eyes grew big and moved away, "You're not Peter Pan."

"And what made you think that I am not Peter Pan?" He smirked.

"Because.." C'mon, Elle. Think faster. Ah!, "Because he's still young!"

He stepped closer to me and I stepped backwards, "Do I look old to you, Crush?" He asked. My family and him are the only ones who still calls me, Crush.

"Because... Because he's handsome!" I told him, "Peter Pan is handsome. Yes, that's it."

He stepped closer and I stepped backwards again, "How did you fall in love with me if I'm ugly?" He grinned.

Omona. What am I going to say?

I bit my lip, "Peter Pan is sweet and you're not!"

He grinned wider and stepped closer again. As much as I want to step back, I can't. I felt the glass wall of the cable car. Ugh. Talk about wrong timing!

"Dead end." He whispered on my lips, "Isn't this sweet for you?" He gave me six small kisses on my lips.

Oh my gosh! This guy is driving me crazy! I just lost my sanity. Gah! Ottoke?

"W-Why was it six?" I don't know where I got that question.

"Belated. Happy. Second. Anniversary. My. Baby." He said while counting it with his fingers then he cupped my face, "It was supposed to be 11, but I decided to merge the other 5."

Then I felt his lips brushed into mine. Omo. The butterflies started to party with my intestines. My heart is pounding while my mind is lost. My knees went weak that I almost landed on the floor. Good thing, he catched me. He helped me get on my feet.

"Gwaenchanayo?" He kissed my forehead.

I nodded my head, "Gwaenchana."

He lowered his head and whispered, "I. Love. You. So. Much. I told you, I am your Peter Pan. I'm so sweet that even the bones in your knees melted." He said then winked.

Ah! The nerves of this guy!