Chapter 14

I woke up with throbbing pain inside my head. Ugh. Hangover. Stupid me. How can I even forget about that? Omo! What happened last night? I can barely remember it. Ugh. I tried my best to get on my feet and with all strength, I did. My head is spinning like crazy.

I managed to take a bath. I went to the kitchen with my hands massaging my forehead. I am not going to drink again, I don't wanna have this hangover again. Tsk. I started to recall everything that happened yesterday. From that live interview, my car with its flat tires, walking on the street barefoot, car stopped in front of me, the driver was V, he took me somewhere and made me drink soju! Ahh! After that he drove me here in our dorm. Good thing, I wasn't so drunk like crazy.

No one was in the kitchen, maybe they're busy and they have their own schedules for today. I wanted to make a coffee but I found nothing in the cupboards. We weren't able to shop in the grocery. Psh. I went inside my room and grabbed my purse. I am going to Starbucks for coffee, I hate it. I took my car keys out of it and remembered that I left my car in the studio because the tires were flat.

I 'tsk'ed and started to walk, I made a good decision wearing flats today. I wore my sunglasses and walked with poise. No one should see me walking like I'm inside the house or else, it'll create another issue again. Everyone was looking at me. Of course, I am the center of intrigues again. I didn't care. I'm so tired of thinking about what they'll think about me. I have a lot of problems to think about that's why I am not going to bother myself thinking about them.

After I bought the coffee, I went home. I don't feel like going outside the house specially with everyone looking at me disgustingly. That interview yesterday made me look like a sl-t, not just look like it was intended to make me a sl-t in everyone's mind. I am actually more concerned about Tao's career. This issue might destroy him and everything he's worked hard for.

I was drinking my coffee I turned on the tv and saw the news. I dropped my jaw.

Breaking news:

Rumors about Elle of 3cks started to spread in the country. Elle left during the live interview yesterday that made the people assume that the news were true. According to the live interview, Elle didn't undergo the SM Entertainment's audition, the said idol admitted it herself. Here's the exclusive interview with MC of the said show.

"It was really unfair. Every trainee worked hard to get in while she got in after being rejected, she had her own audition and in a snap, she's in! One more thing, SM Entertainment is not allowing their trainees to have SNS while Elle has her own Instagram account and her Facebook account wasn't deactivated. Plus, the fact that she substituted Yoona-ssi in SM Town World Tour was a big proof that they are giving Elle a special treatment. That was it! A lot of trainees are training for years under the same agency but still hasn't debuted, a source of mine said that she was sleeping with the heads and stockholders that's why she's where she is right now."

"Can we ask the name of your source?" The PD asked.

The MC shook his head and answered, "I don't want to give any name. My source is a very private person and it's not good to bring up a name that was only telling the truth."

Great. He's great in making up stories about me. I think he deserves a round of applause and standing ovation too. I was ready to change the channel when I heard my name again. So, I'm the headline of all the news for today.

Elle was spotted with Bangtan Boys' V earlier this day at 1 am in one of the streets in Seoul. A witness said that the two kissed on the lips before riding V's car, the picture was scattered everywhere in the internet and the netizens didn't stop talking about it. Elle was one of the most searched in all of the search engines in the country. A lot of people asked if she's still in a relationship with Tao of Exo, they wanted to hear Tao's side but unfortunately he's not yet giving any statement about the said issue.

I turned off the tv and threw the remote away from me. Ahhhh! I messed my hair because of too much frustration. Why the hell is this happening now when I have a lot to think about?

I didn't know about the SNS accounts! How the hell would I know about that? SM didn't give me any rule, when I signed the contract they just told me to enjoy and have fun and do my best and everything. They didn't forbid me to create SNS account, there was no rule in the contract telling me to deactivate my accounts. Fudge. They weren't strict about me and I thought it was a good thing but with the news today, I think I should've auditioned in different company.

And the news about V? Argh! We didn't kiss, the picture was obviously edited. They were professionals and how can they not notice that? I used to be amazed about their professionalism and how great they are about distinguishing everything, but I didn't know they were this stupid to believe.

With the two years of my career, this is the worst rumor about me. How can I be a slut? When Tao's my first boyfriend and I still have my v-card with me! Gosh! Isn't it too disgusting for me to sleep with the big bosses of SM? Yuck! How gross! Ugh. People these days. Why are they so desperate to ruin someone else's image?

And one more thing, that was my first time to interact with Kim Taehyung for that long! Geez. I am seriously kind but when it comes to below the belt news, I'm starting to be a war freak. My parents raised me up well. I didn't even know how to curse not until I got into Kpop. With all those abs and voices and dances and music videos and faces and winks, omona! You can't do anything but to curse. Well not the hardcore curses just curses like sh-it and such.

I leaned back on the couch and closed my eyes. I just woke up but why does it feel like I haven't been sleeping for a couple of days? I heard the door open and I gently turned to see who came in.

I saw Tao.

I leaned back and closed my eyes again. I want to have a clear mind before I can talk to him. I don't want him to be stressed because of me. He has his own life to think about. "What the hell are you doing, Crushelle?" I found anger in his voice. And Crushelle? That was my whole name, he only calls me Crushelle when he's angry.

I can sense some fight today, "I'm trying to relax, can't you see?"

"Tell me, are you really a sl-t?"

What? I looked at him still surprised, "Wait-What did you just ask me?" I said sarcastically.

"Are you really a sl-t?" He repeated.

"Oh my gosh. Are you calling me a sl-t, Tao?"

I saw his jaw clenched, "I'm asking you if you're really a sl-t."

I smiled bitterly, "How can you ask me that like it's as easy as one plus one?"

I stood up and went in front of him, "You're going to believe their lies, aren't you? Ha! Well, go! I don't care, at least now I know that it's what you really think of me."

"You should've called me rather than him!"

I arched a brow, "I didn't call him! He just stopped in front of me and drove me where I wanted to be!" Did I really want to be in that shop?

"But you kissed him!" He shouted.

My mouth opened in surprise. "So what if we kissed? Does that mean you're free to call me a sl-t? I didn't know you're this easy to fool, Huang Zi Tao."

"Don't you dare use that tone on me, Santiago." He glared at me.

I moved away. I want to stay away from him, "And what am I going to use? What am I going to do with you, Huang?" I sat on the couch. I covered my face with my both hands and cried, "I have too many problems right now and I didn't bother calling you because I don't want you to think about all of it too. But this is what I am getting in return? You, doubting me and asking me if I'm a sl-t? How dare you?"

I felt him sat beside me and wrapped his arms around my waists. I can hear his sobs too, he was crying again. For me. "I didn't ask you that because I was judging you. I will never stop loving you just because of what they think of you. Even if you have bunch of kids with different dads, even if you killed a lot of people, it will never be a reason for me to stop. Sorry for what I said. I was just jealous because V is younger and more handsome than me."

I looked up to him and said, "You're the most handsome man in this world with your eyes swollen. Even if you're a crybaby. Now, let's just get through this."