Chapter 11

HAPPY 204,000+ READS WITH IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH TAO OF EXO!!! PARTY HARD GUYS!

--

I was in the middle of eating my lunch when I heard my phone ring, it was Carla who's calling. The founder of Towel Shippers.

"Yoboseyo?" I sipped my drink.

[Eoni! I have to tell you something.]

She seems excited, "What is it?"

[A lot of fans are submitting theor membership form in our fansclub!]

I choked, "What?"

[There are 27,000 membership forms submitted in our official website. I think the broadcast is really a good idea, Eoni. That's all I want to say. Bye, Eoni!]

Then the line got disconnected.

27,000? Isn't that too much? The interview was broadcasted last night. I think Carla is just over reacting, isn't she? Ugh. Nevermind. I looked around, I have to leave now before someone notices me. I put my shades on and left the restaurant.

I slowly walked my way when someone shouted, "Elle!!"

Fudge. I turned around and saw a bunch o girls following me while holding their phones. Psh. I smiled at them and started to run. Ugh. I can hear them screaming my name, I turned right but they're still following me. Gosh. I have a radio interview and I can't be late.

SM's building is just a few meters away, I think I can make it there. I ran faster and when I saw the building I slowed down. I immediately entered the code, gladly the door opened then I went in.

I was catching my breath as I sat on the stairs. That was close. I fished my phone from my bag and dialed JaeHyun Oppa's number.

"Oppa!" I said as he picked up his phone.

[Where are you? You have to be here in half an hour.]

"That's the problem, Oppa. The fans are following me, they're outside the building waiting for me to come out."

[Where's your car?] He asked.

I wanna cry, "Tao's using it--Ah! I'll call him, bye Oppa!" I ended the call and dialed Tao's number, he answered it after few rings, "Where are you?"

[In our dorm, why?]

"Can you fetch me? There's a lot of fans outside and I have to be in the radio studio. I can't walk my way there, you have my car."

[Ara. Wait for me, okay? I'll be there, I love you.]

Fudge. "I love you too, drive safely. Bye!" Then the line went off. I just sat there facepalmed because I don't want anyone to see my blushing face. After few minutes,  Tao arrived.

"Finally." I stood up and linked my arm to his, he kissed my cheek, "Do you want to wait for me then we'll go somewhere else after?" We started to walk to the exit.

He nodded his head, "That will be a great idea. Where do you want to go?" He smiled at me.

"Starbucks." I kidded as I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Aish. Let's shop!" He suggested.

Shop? Hmm. I think I also need to buy new clothes and a pair of shoes tonight, "Sure! Let's go to the place where you went in Exo's showtime episode 10!"

"Where? Dongdaemun?"

"Yeah! Dongdaemun, I've never been there."

"Okay. Let's shop there tonight."