Chapter 17: oh.

(Roger P.O.V.)

I hated this so much but I needed her to take the honey.

What I had done Was super sneaky, I had taken a spoon full of honey myself and kissed her, hoping she would take it. I quickly pulled away, it felt so bad to kiss someone again, I hated it, it brought flash backs... Horrible flashbacks.

Luna's looked at me annoyed i could tell she knew what I did. "No! Don't you dare!" I yelled quickly covering her mouth so she couldn't spit out the honey.

"I don't wanna have it!" Luna mumbled under my hand with the mouthful of Honey. I didn't like having to do this to her, I knew how much she hated honey, she hates it more than I did. Finally she swallowed it. I sighed in relief moving my hand away from her mouth. Luna glared at me and I rolled my eyes leaving the room. Luna thinking I was gone, spewed up in the bin. Sighing I knew getting her to eat was going to be much harder than I had expected to be.

"what am I going to do", I mumble to myself, leaning against the wall while I ran a hand through my spiky black hair.

Ella was still unconscious, the blood loss must of knocked her out pretty damn good. I won't expect her to be awake until later tomorrow. My attention was brought back to reality when I notice a pale Luna walk pass me like a ghost. I followed her in curiosity as she headed outside and sat at the wooden porch, she was obviously out there to get some fresh air.

Sighing to myself I decide to join her, I sit next to Luna not speaking a word as we sat in utter silence, I eyed her from the corner of my eyes, Grunting I decided to speak up, "You need to eat", I say slowly while shaking my head in disappointment this made Luna look away in shame.

"Roger. I can't, I try to eat and I just can't keep it down anymore. Ever since-", I cut her off understanding what she had to say. "Yeah I know, but please at least try and eat some food. For me", I say to her with soft eyes,.

Luna sighed and nodded, "Okay", with that she got up and went to the fridge. Sighing myself I walked back into the base.

I sighed, my mind kept throwing flash backs at me. Images of the wolves that used to be in my home pack to see them dying, it killed me, the others in this new pack had no idea how damaged I was after what had happened in the past I locked myself away I felt myself dying, the fact I could feel my feelings be chipped away, was killing me slowly.

I knew I shouldn't hold in so much pain and emotion's but I had no other choice, it was my only way on keeping myself together, I knew if I just let myself talk about the past I would become useless, broken from the pain.

Walking passed Luna who was had pulled out my box of chocolates from the top shelf-

Wait what, how did she find them? I moved backwards up the hallway and looked at her with a curious look. She looked at them, with a sad, worried look, to see her like that made me feel horrible. I decided to speak up before my emotions got ahold of me

"I'm surprised you found them." I said smugly. I laughed as she jumped at the sound of my voice.

"Roger don't sneak up on me like that!" Luna claimed, turning her head to me with her hair swaying behind her. I walked to her n swiped a chocolate from the box eating it.

"There good. you should try one." I said smiling showing my sharp and pointed pearly white teeth. She looked down at the box of chocolates thinking before shrugging, she popped one in her mouth, "Wow these are good", she mumbled with a mouthful of food.

15 Minutes Later

Luna had got a sugar rush I had become very annoyed at her childish acts at this point I had started from facepalming now to smashing my head on the wall, "Luna-", she cut me off as she spun around on the kitchen chair, "wweeee~!", she sang happily and I couldn't help but laugh at her .

"Roger, Roger, Roger", Luna yelled repeating over and over again I finally answer her annoyed, "yes?"

"Im bored" Luna wined.

"And?" I asked now realizing that I was now looking after a 5 year old Luna.

"Can we play tag!?" Luna asked with a bright smile.

I facepalmed but I was amused, I look her dead in the eye, "Not happening, I'm going to bed", I mumbled.

"Okay!, I'm going away!", she laughed running outside the House into the forest this made my instincts kick in and run after her, "No!, Luna wait!", I claim trying to keep up with her stealth and swiftness. I kinda felt like I was running after a fucking child! IN FACT I kinda was!

"yay!", she cheered running along the long winter grass like an airplane.

I quickly managed to grab ahold of her before she ran out of the packs territory.

"what do you think you are doing?!" I asked in shock picking her up

"I'm having fun! Why are you always so grumpy?" Luna claimed and looked at me squirming out of my grip.

"stay still! This is not my Idea of fun!" I said in annoyance trying to balance her in my arms.

"Let go!", Luna whined trying to get out of my arms.

I  saw her shiver, I sighed as I started snuggling into her, Luna sunk into me for warmth as the cold wind blew around us making our hair rustle in the wind. It was peaceful and quiet. For once I enjoyed something. I snuggled into her more but then I froze hearing a gun load behind me and press against the back of my skull.

Shit.