Chapter 7: What Do I Do!!??

Ella's P.O.V

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, heck especially with my excellent vision of seeing in the dark, I still did not believe what I was witnessing with my own two eyes . "No", I whispered, trotting over to the now limp body of who was my dear brother. I close my emerald eyes in sadness, shaking my head causing my snow white coat to rustle, I re-open my eyes as tears easily stung my eyes, I blinked furiously to get rid of them. Crying is for the weak, Dad always said, "Straighten up little soldier, Stiff-in up that upper lip, what you crying about".

 I was meant to protect them, I was meant to be A warrior, A fighter. Just because of my own selfishness Leo was dead, Mum was dead, Dad was dead. My dear brother was dead. He was disabled, crippled, Uncap-able of defending himself with a group of wolves and because of me he died.

There lay-ed a brown haired wolf with tints of black on his stunning fur coat but his fur was now ruined by a dark red substance that leaked off the tips of his fur creating a dark red puddle around the outline of the wolf body , his eyes lazily open, showing his once shining crystal blue eyes that are now dull and lifeless.

"How am I going to be able to face a gang, when I can' t even protect the one's I love the most", I mumble ashamed, "because you still got something to live for", Ella Said lightly. I shook my head and turned around, running off, out of the house leaving everything and everyone behind. "Like what Ella, I am All alone", I whispered, speeding off to the pitch black night, as the stars glowed brightly like fireflies. I ran passed a wide open lake, the clear, crystal water reflecting the moonlight onto my fur coat creating a shimmer of silver throughout my snow white coat, as I ran passed the breathe taking scenery. "You will figure that out soon Lexi. It just takes time", and that was the last thing Ella said as he voice faded from my mind.

My eyes narrow in determination. Sprinting faster so fast my feet were nearly hovering over the long, green grass. I leap over some boulders that were in my way, I glided through the air landing swiftly onto the graveled floor, dust rose in the air as I took off again, pebbles and dust flew in many directions as my paws left the ground. I howled into the dark, calm night as I zoomed off to a random direction where my instincts told me to go.

TO wherever my instincts tell me to go....