Chapter 12: The Other Wolf

Picture is Luna in human Form
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella's P.O.V

Here I am sulking in the Med-bay at Rogers base, it sucks dick. I am all lonely and no one to keep me company I am seriously missing my family. The shock of my family death has finally settled but now my grief has now awakened and it feels awful like I have been food poisoned.

'Where is Roger?', I thought to myself as I observed the empty Med-bay once again in boredom.

All the walls were plain white as the floor was tiled with marble and a couple of beds and Medical tools and Medicines. It was so dull and lonely, it reminded me of myself. Which didn't make me feel any better. I sighed out loud my head dropping as I look at the clean ground letting my thoughts run wild while Lexi was resting herself.

Suddenly I heard a growls emerging from the main room of the base, I shot to my feet in alert fear running through my bones quickly as I had no self defense at the moment especially while Lexi is unable to fight I am completely useless.

Hearing Glass smash and another growl shivers crawled down my spine as this growl was unlike anything I have ever heard before and it was defiantly not Rogers and of course it wasn't mine.

Are we under attack?

I scoff at my stupidity. Of course we are. What else?.

I picked up the closest thing next to me for protection as I sprinted out of the med-bay into the main room, dodging a smashed vase I jumped over the bits of sharp glass as I enter the room.

I gasped at the sight . ANOTHER wolf!!!???. This one was unlike any other wolf I have ever seen. It had stunning electric blue eyes, it's coat was a pearl white while it's Tips of its Ears and Tail were an electric blue and her paws were electric blue as well.

and... then there was Roger. Meh. I don't care about him. He transformed into his human form and gave me a death glare, I glared back at him annoyed. I could easily sense him saying 'i told you to stay in the med-bay'. Well too bad Roger too bad.

I slightly flinch when the wolf's attention came to me and it growled. This wolf is very intimating.

"Who the hell are you?", I question the strange wolf, my eyes nearly bulged out of my head when I saw the wolf transform into a female human!.

She had white hair that was in a braid and her eyes were an electric blue while she had tanned clear skin, she was my height maybe a a little bit taller by an inch or two. She was wearing Black combat boots I raise my eyebrows when I spot a well hidden combat knife in the left boot , Black camouflage pants that held a hand gun in a strap and a plain white T-shirt, which had a M200 rifle strapped on the back.

"The name is Luna, you?", Luna said with attitude, I smirked raising my hand out for her to shake which she did, we let go.

"I am Ella and my wolf is Lexi", Luna's eyes lit up with excitement, "I see you are one of us too?"

I nod, "Yes I am. So why were you fighting?", I ask getting straight to the point.

Luna sighed giving Roger the evil eye , he gladly returned it

" Roger and I.. have some history together", Luna said, like if she was unsure herself.

I nearly fainted but caught myself,"excuse me?, what sort of history?"

Roger scoffed his flamed eyes rolled as he looked at me with boredom.

"None of your concern Ella", Roger hissed at me and I scrunched my nose up in annoyance, "Actually it is her concern hot-head . Calm them tits", Luna spoke up and I smiled at her.

Roger growled leaving the room with anger, hearing his footsteps become lighter I knew he was gone.

"So....???", I question once again.

Lexi sighed, "Roger and I used to be in a Pack together".

Then I really did faint.