Chapter 5: Celebrate

We arrived at the now united pack base.. this is were we would be celebrating the untie of the packs, with the rest of my pack , it turns out no one spoke a word to the opposite pack only to their own pack members. I  decided to call my brother to tell him I was with my asshole of a mate, the call went very quiet for a couple of seconds...

"WHAT!!!" He screeches in my ear, I flinch at the sound hurt my ear, "GET HOME NOW!"

"NO!" I use my Alpha voice on him, people's attention went on me but I ignored them , "Listen here Sam!, I will unite these packs and get my family back one way or another! But for now you stay at home and relax!", before he could respond , I ended the call and sighed looking around the room, everyone's attention was still on me which pissed me off.

"Look somewhere else before I make you look somewhere else!",  growled at them, immediately people looked away and started conversations.

"Maybe you should find Max and Kick his ass for stealing our family!?", Lexi growled.

"lexi be quite!", I close my mind link with lexi-my wolf and went to find Max. On the way I get a lot of 'Good evening lexi's, or, 'Hello Lexi!'. I walked through an empty hall and turned left to find a room where Max was, he was standing next to a blonde male with orange eyes he seemed annoyed at my presence but I ignored him, they both stood on a stage. After hesitation I finally entered the room and noticed everyone else was here..this must be the main party room or some shit. . I rolled my eyes as Max blew a kiss at me, I scrunched my nose up in disgust. Ew. The blonde male walked up to me with raised eyebrows, I looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"can I help you?", I asked not caring if i sounded rude.

He scoffed and shook his head making his blonde hair rustle, "My name is Arrow. You must be the so called Ella.. Alpha Female. huh", he chuckled as if it was all a joke, I rolled my eyes, "yeah I am.. your point?".

Arrow brought his face close up to mine, "You don't belong here.. your pack will fall...like all the rest", he claimed with cockiness , he walked out of the room before i could respond. What the hell does that mean?, I ignored his ridiculous comment as my attention went Max.

"And here is your beautiful Female Alpha, Ella." The way my name slid off his tongue sent shivers down my spine, I scoffed," Bitch please, I am not going up there!", I spun around and stormed off searching for my parents were the first thing to achieve on my 'to do list'.

"Ella!", I heard Max growl and storm after me, I ignored him and continue to look in random draws and behind pictures looking for anything that would give me a clue. "Ella, stop fucking searching through my shit!", he growled , snatching a vase out of my hands he put it back on a wooden side table, he faced me and glared, I glared back at him.

"My parents ass-licker!, where are they!?", I yelled not caring who heard, my voice echoed through the halls, I could hear the growl he was trying to hold back but he easily failed. This Male had a little patience that's for sure.

"You will get them back later!", he said through gritted teeth, I poked him in the chest making him stumble backwards, "No!, I shall get my parents fucking NOW!", I screamed in my Alpha voice, a picture frame on the wall cracked, while my eyes glowed a bright emerald from all the anger I was feeling.

"You do not dare tell me what to do!, do you understand you bitch!?", Max now yelled in fury, his Deep Dark blue eyes now glowing an Bright Aqua. We both new if we didn't calm down soon there would be a fight.. and not in human form either. 

"fuck you!", i growled storming pass him, I stomped back to the room where everyone was now quiet, Max followed me standing behind me with anger plastered on his tanned face, my pack looked at me with worried glances but noticed my anger and understood what had happened.

I growled quietly walking up on the stage, I faced the crowd and put on a fake smile trying to brighten the mood which didn't work.

"From now on. Our packs are not at war but are now..United", I started off as Max leaned against the door-frame of the entrance with curiosity on what I was about to say.

"So we are now FAMILY!", I said plainly, cheering along with the crowd with a bright smile, Max rolled his eyes at my finishing announcement. Hey It wasn't my fault..

I was never good at shit like this..