Chapter 16: Medical.

Luna's P.O.V

Fighting Arrow was unexpected, I just went searching for Ella I was not expecting a fight to occur.

'shit, shit shit', Was all that went through my mind as I got smashed into the ground by Arrow. Groaning I quickly got back up not backing down one bit, I need to get that unconscious Ella out of here, but my eyes widened in surprise when I get attacked from behind by Max.

"Your such a pity", Max hissed at me, I growl trying to swipe at Arrow but in return he snapped down onto my paw blood poured everywhere as I held back a yelp of pain, "But feisty", Max grinned flirtatiously, I scrunched up my nose in disgust before sneakily swiping him across the left eye with my other paw, making a deep cut go across his face, he growled in pain before I get pinned to the forest floor roughly by Arrow who now bit down into my neck. I howl in agony as blood started to pour everywhere and I knew I was becoming getting weak.

My eyes widened in surprise as Arrow was now tackled off me and thrown into a nearby tree. Max cowardly ran off as soon as he heard a load rough bark. That's when I felt my body get heavy...
I couldn't think straight... I...Couldn't see well at all my vision became blurry everything became bright...REALLY BRIGHT. Which Stung my eyes to see how bright it was. I felt like I was going to throw up... I collapsed to the ground... I was unsure on what was going on around me I heard shouting and cracking and crunching of bones before it went silent...

"Luna, Luna, Luna...", I heard a soft tone pitied me and their voice was disappointed. There voice made me feel like I was looked down on. How could I have been so stupid... I should have backed down when I had the chance.. but I didn't, I had to save Ella.

"nngh, Shut up", I say lightly, holding my stomach as I formed back into my human form slowly and painfully which was a big mistake as it made my pain 10 times worse. I wince as I clutch my leg that had been nearly torn off.

I heard sighing and feet rustling against the forest ground, "Come on let's get out of here", I was suddenly lifted off the ground being carried bridal style in Roger's arms as Ella was hanged over his shoulder.

"Thank..you", I mumble softly, "shh", Roger whispered before he suddenly started to run.

I felt safe but so weak. Roger looked pretty beaten up, he seemed annoyed at the fact that his pack was caught off guard so easily.

"I am disappointed..." He said annoyed running into the med-bay. He layed me on the medic bed, also setting a fainted Ella next to me. "You should have been more careful..." Roger said starting to stitch up Ella's wounds.

"I... I... I'm sorry..." I said looking away. I flt pain knowing he was disappointed in me. I always wanted him to be happy, when I first met him he was so caring and nice... Now.

Now hes just broken.

He sighed, "Just don't allow yourself to do something that dangerous again. Your already prone to death and I don't want to lose my last member of the pack... If I lose you I then would have lost my whole family. your the last one I have." Roger said.

Nodding I looked away while sighing, "I'll be off then", i mumbled hoping off the medical bed but before I could even take a step, I was lifted back onto the medical bed and glared at with glowing red eyes.

"Your wounded, don't be stupid", Roger growled as he turned and then finished off healing Ella.

Rolling my eyes I grunted and started to lick my wounds... It's a natural Wolf thing, I stop when I get my hand slapped away from my mouth, "What?", i grunt getting annoyed.

"Don't do that either", Roger said plainly putting ointment on my shoulder where I was bitten by Arrow.

"It helps my wounds heal faster", i said in a sly tone.

"It also helps your wounds get infected faster as well", Roger replied in sarcasm, looking at me with a smirk knowing he had won the conversation, I grunted annoyed before crossing my arms around my chest, "whatever", Roger rolled his eyes at my childish behaviour, as he treated my leg.

"You never seem to grow up", Roger claimed with cheekiness, I scoff, "Please, speak for yourself"

"I think I am rather dashing", Roger replied with sarcasm, causing me to laugh, "Totally", I rolled my eyes, as Roger finished treating my leg he worked on my torn up left hand, he suddenly stopped gripping onto my left arm tightly, I wince in pain and In the corner of my eyes I could see the anger and sadness glow in his blood red eyes.

"Have you been eating lately?", Roger questioned.

"Yes", I lie swiftly, looking at him in the eyes, but sadly I knew Roger knew me to well.

"Don't lie to me", He growled. "Your thiner than ever."

I sighed and rolled my eyes wondering why he cared about my eating habits.

"You need to eat, no wonder you collapsed in the middle of a fight." He said looking at me sadly, disappointed with a tint of anger. "your probably low on sugar levels" He claimed and walked out of the room annoyed, I sat up and looked out the window. I didn't want to eat, I had no need of it. I had no hunger, there for I had no need to eat.

Roger re-entered the room with a jar of honey and a spoon. "Your going to have to eat this. It will help." he said sitting next to me on the bed.

"what?. NO!, yuk!, I am not eating honey!" I said disgusted, scrunching my nose up as I looked back outside the window.

In the corner of my eye, I see Roger looked at me with an annoyed look ,"I will make you", he said with a strong and determent voice.

"Bitch please" I state, looking dead ahead in annoyance, now completely ignoring him.

I heard him sigh, "well then. Were going to have to do this the hard way..." he claimed his voice had a tint of mischief to it.

I did not reply and it quickly went to a deadly silence for a second. So I had thought he left.

Next thing I knew a hand grabbed my face and was forcefully turned, confusion covered my face as I was face to face with Roger and he did the most unexpected thing ever...

he kissed me!