Chapter 13: The Past

(Ella's P.O.V.)

I woke up back at the Med-Bay to see Luna sleeping, I looked around so very confused but I snapped out of it when a pebble hit my head.

"Oi. Ella you there?" Roger asked hes eyes seemed to glow faintly,

"OW!" I said throwing the pebble back at him, Roger dodged it and looked at me blankly and left the room saying "well at least I know you don't have brain damage- Oh wait never mind" To hear roger say that about me I just wanted to bitch slap him.

I sighed and looked over to Luna 'Who is she, why does she know Roger?', I thought.

'I came to the conclusion Roger was always alone from a pup to an adult... What happened?' I questioned myself over and over again I looked at Luna again this time waking her up,"whhaaaaat?" She asked rolling over and falling off the bed "OIE!, I wanna know something!" I said looking her dead in the eyes.

Luna rolled onto her stomach putting her chin in her hands she looked up with me with curiosity, "what do you want to know?"

"How did you and Roger meet?"

Luna smiled, "Well It all started When.."

~12 years ago~

Luna's P.O.V

We were just kids, me being a mischievous child I wondered off a lot finding the forest behind my backyard more interesting than listening to my parents argue all the time, I came from a violent family, domestic violence . It was a rainy day when I ran into the forest, tears in my eyes as I sat in a cave that gave me warmth from the cold air, the day when I meet a black haired boy that had stunning glowing ruby eyes, he was unlike any child I had met before, he was intimidating.. strange but I had found him unique and special.

"What are you doing out there?", I sniffled, the black haired boy who looked at me with a soft expression, he hanged upside down on a tree branch just below the opening of the cave.

"The real question is , What are you doing out here?", he said stubbornly, Roger had always been the stubborn male, never able to crack.

"well..", I hummed as I observed the branches rustle against the wind, "I usually walk out here.. but I guess I have gotten further into the forest then I had realized.., so what's your reason?", my aqua coloured eyes looked up and down at the boy observing what his reaction was.

The boy looked down at me with a small smile, "your sitting in my home", I looked at him weirdly at what he had said.

"You live in a cave?, all alone?", I asked him.

He shook his head in disagreement creating his black hair to rustle against his face, "No silly", he chuckled, "I live with another person, in the cave"

My Aqua eyes scanned the area to find nothing but an empty cave with a few twigs here and there, "I don't get it?". He smiled brightly, waving to someone to come out, "I shall show you then!, Ralph, come out!"

A brown wolf with glowing yellow eyes trotted out and stared my small figure down, this wolf was larger than the average wolf by a lot.

"Roger?, what is she doing here hm?", Ralph asked , his yellow eyes glowed brighter, as he sniffed the air.

"She was here when I got back.. she was crying and-", I cut him off with a scream as It clicked that the wolf talked.

The wolf flinched from the horrid sound I had made as I scurried into the corner in fear, Roger's eyes glowed a bright ruby red in alert as he too suddenly transformed but into a black furred pup. "The girl can understand us when in this form?", Ralph said in awe as he sat in front of the me as Roger sat back with a grin on his puppy face.

"Does that mean she is part of the pack!?", Roger asked with excitement.

I looked up at them with wide eyes.

"Welcome to the pack Noxive, kid"

~Back to Present~

Ella's P.O.V

My emerald eyes wide with interest from the story i had just been told but I still had a lot of questions that needed answers. "What happened to the pack?, how did you learn to transform?, what about your parents and why has Roger changed so much, he is so unlike the story you had told me?"

Luna sighed at the amount of questions I am firing at her but she took patience as she explained, "My parents later that evening were found dead. Murdered by an insane killer who went by the name Jeff, maybe it was fate maybe it was not.", Luna inhaled some oxygen and exhaled as she continued, " It took time for me to learn how to change my form. A lot of patience but I soon got it, learning that I needed work with my gift instead of fight it, It was wonderful, in my human form the only things that had changed were my eyes to electric blue", Luna paused looking straight forward as if she was thinking about the next to questions that she has not answered.

"The pack... is gone.", she shook her head as she continued, "Involved in fierce combat of war between wolf to wolf, me and Roger were the only two wolves of the Noxive pack to survive.."

I frowned hearing the sad news as I could just see the pain and grief in her electric blue eyes that locked away the past of war.

I sighed, "and Roger?", I asked once again, looking up at her with questioning eyes.

Luna's eyes hardened as she stood up and walked out of the room swiftly but before she completely left the room, she stopped at the door-frame.. speaking out loud with a strong, confident but cold-heart-ed voice..

"wolves change"