Chapter 9: Where am I?

Picture is Roger in Human form
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ella P.O.V)

"W-Where am I?" a slight throbbing in the back of my skull brings me to reality, as I looked around I seemed to be in a bricked wall room that had wooden flooring, I sat up to what seemed to be a bed, I looked to my left to see a metal door that blocked my escape.

"Ella we need to get out of here NOW! I am not getting anything but bad from this place!" Lexi snarls at me.

"Lexi we don't have time to spare. I need you to take over and break open the door. Kill anyone who tries to stop us!" I exclaim to her.

"That. I can do!" I feel her smile at what I had said.

Don't let me down Lexi...

She quickly took over.

(Lexi P.O.V)

I stretch into my full form with a relieved smile as I charged at the door, it bursts off the hinges easily as I made contact with it.

"Weak!" I growl, no one can understand me if your the average human but you get what I mean. I run down a long hall to find him standing there with an bored look in till he spotted me running at him, I stopped in front of him glaring at his flamed eyes, Ella took over in a flash before I could even protest.

(Ella P.O.V)

"YOU!," I growl in rage "HOW DARE HE!, HOW DARE HE LOCK ME IN A ROOM" My thoughts had started screaming at him but he could not hear my thoughts. Luckily.

"Ella, Sweet Ella. I want to help you." He laughs darkly. He looked at me like I was a game as his orange eyes looked at me, I could tell he wasn't 'normal'

"With what!?" I question him angered and annoyed but confusion flowed over me as for he wanted to help me.

"Well I wanted to help. Kill Max. I want to help kill that traitorous Alpha. I need your help to kill my brother, Max" He smiles at me. The word 'brother' hit me like a brick "B-B-BROTHER?!",My thoughts screamed at me in confusion

I paused "How is that possible? Max never told me anything about having a brother, In-fact. He never even had a brother! Hes lying surly!", I thought

"YOUR LYING MAX NEVER HAD A BROTHER!" I yelled in annoyance I couldn't trust Roger I trusted Max more than him, and that's a pretty bad rank for trust.

"Well little darling Ella. Explain this!" Roger said pulling out a photo from his jacket. I snatched it from him in anger, and studied it carefully... He. He wasn't lying.

"W-Wha-at? Max-x was part of your family?" I looked at Roger confused shocked, the photo had the smell of old ink, max's and rogers sent was on it.

"yes..." Roger said looking down at the ground unhappily

"H-he's your Broth-" Before I could finish Roger had snapped at me

"Brother. yes!" Roger said annoyed he shook his head and changed his attitude "Now do we have a deal sweat one?" He asked sticking his hand out with a sly grin plastered on his face.

"Yes. Yes we have a deal." I grabbed his hand and shook it in agreement.