Chapter 11: You Never Learn...

(Lexi P.O.V.)

Roger threw me back to the ground showing an annoyed look that was basically saying 'You really want to start this again?'. I looked towards him wih a glare and growled. I quickly bit down on his front leg digging into his thick skin drawing first blood.

Roger bit on my neck in irritation, I could feel his Sharp teeth rip though my skin, his teeth dug down to my spine. I quickly yanked hard on his leg but It didn't seem to snap It , which confused me 'usually that would work' ,I thought to myself.

I started to shake my head trying to make Roger let go and try to break his leg at the same time. Roger tore my skin on my neck as i was doing so, he tore though a few vains causing A LOT of blood to spill to the floor. I Bit harder on his leg when feeling the pain in my neck, my teeth almost got crushed because what I hit was not a bone it was something much stronger.

I quickly leaped back whimpering feeling pain in my teeth and the stinging in my neck was not helping. Roger looked at me before attacking again, he started to chew on my ear it was hard enough coping with the pain I already had, and I didn't need to lose an EAR!. I kicked him away and pounced on him trying to tear his tail off.

Roger turned to me giving me a frightning look, his face was like death now he looked like he was going to give me nightmares. His red eyes glowed and flicked like mad his extremely sharp teeth where showing blood MY blood and it was dripping from his mouth. For a second I let go of his tail in shock but before I could bite down on it again, he had rammed me into the wall I was now on my back, Roger looked over me in a dominating look.

Scaring me more knowing that he could kill me in a second by tearing my stomach WIDE open and that would have ended me there, but he instead bit on my jaw clashing my already saw teeth together, I started to whimper a little trying to hold in the pain, but the pain was in a huge amount. I felt like that Roger was about to was going to crush my jaw to BITS.

I tried to kick him off but he was too strong, I could feel the sharp teeth of his crush though my jaw. I heard cracking and some crunching I saw a lot of blood spill to the ground , he was frightening me. I quickly whacked him across the stomach with my back legs trying to indicate to stop!. I was still whimpering in pain, but he kept biting down on my jaw I could feel him put more pressure down on it. I couldn't let him kill me I quickly rolled to my side and made him let go by swiping with my claws out across his face, he quickly got off me ,his eye now was destroyed, blood from his eye dripped to the ground, he looked at me in anger, all was left of his eye was blood and some nerves!.

I was weakened by the blood loss I looked up at him very woozily, I was afraid that he was going to attempt to kill me, but I wasn't going to stop I had to become Leader, Roger has not been a strong leader.

My jaw and teeth where hurting like hell and my neck was almost destroyed, I walked slowly up to him ready to go at him again this time I was going to use some old fighting skills of mine, since he was already synced with my normal fighting skills.

I looked at him with a look saying 'I'm not finished with you', Roger looked at me like I was an Idiot, He went to aim for my feet instead I jumped over him and scratched up his back, he tried kicking me away with his hind legs, but I kept moving to the sides, I managed to hook my claws under his skin, and I yanked tearing his back, He managed to get away from me and I went to go after him but before I could.

Roger ran up the wall and leaped off it, getting on top of me and pinning me to the ground causing me to whack my head to the wall almost getting knocked out. AGAIN . I got my hind claws and scratched his stomach, he had me pinned to the floor still and looked at me, the blood coming from his eye dripped on my face, I looked at him, he looked enraged.

He looked at giving me a look saying 'QUIT now, before you make me do something stupid'. I didn't want him to be the leader. I had no idea what he would do if he was leader, he's a killer, a loan wolf as it is, but I do not know what horrors he would do if he was a leader in a pack.

I felt like I was about to pass out, but I had to stay strong. My jaw was still in pain but I forced myself to attack Roger with it, I bit down on his jaw ripping through his skin and I could already hear cracking of his Jaw, I started shacking my head trying to break his jaw, Roger put his body weight on me, He was heavy but then again he had a lot of muscle as a wolf.

The blood from his jaw started running down my muzzle colouring my white fur red, in Roger's blood. I was feeling sick, mainly from the blood loss, Roger head butted me knocking out one of my teeth, I yelped in pain and let go of his jaw, Roger head butted me again now knocking me out... as I was out I turned human again slowly.

(3rd person)

Roger got off Ella, turning human himself, he looked over her from above with bored look. "Oh sweet little Ella you never learn..." ,Roger said starting heal himself . "From the day you found out you where a werewolf, you never learned to step down from a fight. One day your going to be torn apart and destroyed emotionally and physical..." Roger finished looking down at her watching her blood slowly clot. Then. He walked away.