Chapter 14: Confused

(Ella P.O.V.)

I looked down at the floor as Luna left.

What happened to Roger why had he become, well. Like this? What happened in the past few years? many of thoughts ran through my mind at the sudden situation, but my peaceful silence was disturbed by whispers. I became curious to what they were talking about and started to move to the door way and hid behind the wall so no one could see me, there was a crack in the wall so i could see into the room.

There stood Roger and Luna.

"I just came to visit you. To see how things were going", Luna claimed , leaning aginst a wooden table as Roger raised an eyebrow at her, he crossed his arms around his torso, he leaned against a wall.

"and why now?", Roger asked her, he seemed more calm and less serious around Luna. Which kind of annoyed me.

Luna shrugged, "I thought I could visit my friend, that I haven't seen since the battle of the packs"

Roger suddenly held a small smile on his face but that disappeared in a flash before I could even blink. "I see, where are you heading?"

Luna laughed, "Roger, I have always been the adventurous person. Where do you think?"

Roger smirked and nodded, the way these two got along made me feel unhappy, I had a great dislike towards Luna all of a sudden. I felt something I never felt before it kinda annoyed me so I shrugged it off and continued to listen to the conversation.

"Your going back to Australia again arn't you?" Roger asked looking at her like he was plotting a dark plan

"Yea..." Luna said looking away and looking out of the window. "I have no other choice anyway. I have no pack. I have no mate. I have been in a lot of battles with so many wolfs-" before luna could finish Roger said

"Well. Actually I think I might need your help" Luna looked at Roger like he was mad

"What? You? Need help?" Luna asked confused facing back to Roger confused

"Yes. I am trying to get my brother back for ... What he did. And I know I can't do it alone. I'm trying to get all the help I can get, so I was wondering f you would join the pack?" Roger said looking up at the ceiling.

I scoffed but muffled it with my hand hoping they didn't hear.. which they didn't.

Luna grinned at the awkward Roger, "I see. Don't you have uhh...", Luna paused trying to remember my name. I rolled my eyes at this. She snapped her fingers together, "Don't you have Ella?. She seems pretty tough to me"

Roger sighed and looked down at the floor "she never turns down a fight. Even if she is at critical danger. I know that she will get killed to easily against Max if we don't have back up." Roger said then lifting his head to Luna "and you know what max is like when hes angry..."

Luna looked down at the floor sadly, "yea..." , she said in a whisper, she shook her head then looked up at Roger "fine, also you have to be careful there are some. Others. Who are looking for me."

"That I can put up with." Roger smirked.

I looked at Luna with anger and annoyance, "I can't believe Roger let her in so easily! I had to fight!" , I quickly changed my expression seeing that Luna walked away and hoped back in bed pretending that I saw nothing. It only took a few minutes before Roger was at the door way.

"OI! Get up we don't have all day!" Roger said with an annoyed and angered tone to his voice

I looked up at him "he didn't act like this towards Luna. Now why is that?" , Groaning I got up and faced him with an annoyed look, "yea yea yea. I'm up I'm up"

"Good, follow me", he ordered, walking out of the room.

I shrugged and followed wondering what was happening. We walked into the kitchen where Luna was sitting on the table polishing her sniper rifle, she looked up at me with a grin, "Sup Ella?", I had the urge to slap her across the face but I didn't, "I just got kicked out of bed".

Luna laughed lightly, shaking her head that made her pearl white hair to rustle she went back to polishing her Sniper rifle.

Roger sat on the chair and looked at Ella "Well Ella, I got you up because Luna is now in our pack. I know a few others who are going to help us, because. Well. Lets just say your mate-" I pulled a face to the word 'Mate' I hated Max and I never really wanted to mate with him in the first place. Roger continued anyway "Seems to be. A bit of a. How can I put this? TRAITOR!" Rogers expressions turned harsh and dark to the word 'Traitor', Roger stopped for a second to regain himself "So, I hope you start getting used to this. Try to be nice." Roger said

My vision moved to Luna. Hate washed over me. I knew. That this was going to be tough not to hate her. Roger left the room, to go do something. I walked over to Luna

"whats up?", Luna asked

"nothing much" I said nicely but instantly something took over me I changed expressions and I was pissed "Can you do me a fucking favor, and stay away from Roger? Cause if you don't I will make sure I will kick you out and feed you to Max's PACK! Hear me?" I said aggressively but I made sure it was quite enough not for Roger to hear.

"what the fuck?" Luna said confused, She was as confused as me "why did I just say that?! She didn't do anything to me.", I thought

Then I froze on the spot.

"Do I Like him!?"