Chapter 8: The Loan Wolf... Roger

(Lexi P.O.V.)

I Ran into a forest I now had no control on where I was going, Trees passes and it got darker and more fogged the deeper as I went in the forest, I stopped as soon as a saw light I finally regained control and I stood there for a few moments wondering what my instinct wanted me to be here I slowly walked closer and closer to the light to reveal fire, a warm cosy and bright fire, here felt safe and calm, I still could see the images of my dead family but as I sat down in front of the fire my thought faded watching the fire, Ella took control slowly but she also seemed lost too.

(Ella P.O.V.)

After about 15 mins of calming down I got up slowly and shook my head "what am I doing here? Why? My Family is DEAD, and I am not doing anything about it!" I said Slowly becoming afraid "I thought I could TRUST HIM!" I Yelled out falling to my knees, i started crying. I realized how cold and I could no longer feel anything, my heart felt like it was torn out and eaten by that FUCKER!.

"No need to cry" A soothing male voice with that had a dark tint along with it said, I turned around to the source of the voice but no one was there.  "SHOW YOURSELF!" I roared, getting up and pulling out my gun in defense. 

"WOLF!" Lexi screamed to me. "SHOW YOURSELF!" I yelled again in rage. "hush Ella" the same male said again from behind, I turned no one was there but something catches my eye, two bright yellow/orangey eyes stare at me.

"Come forward!" I commanded to whoever it was, in the back of my head I was afraid for the first time in a long time, I felt FEAR. A male slowly walked forward revealing himself, he was in dark clothing and he had black jet black hair styled with a few red streaks, he was quite pale but had some tan kinda like mine. He seemed shy, very calm but he looked so scary for some reason, he looked around about 19.

"who are you?" I asked still quite afraid of this man he seemly looked nice but I could no longer trust anyone. "You don't need to know." He said turning "TELL ME!" I yelled walking up slowly with my gun facing his head, He turned his head peering over his shoulder.  "You might know me as... Roger" He said with a dark look as his eyes flickered sending a shock of fear over me flash backs came to me

[4 years ago]

(Lexi P.O.V.)

I was roaming the streets with my pack, head down, eyes glowing bright, but then I heard a Growl disrupting the quite I looked up to see HIM, The loan wolf, who killed his own pack and laughed at his dead and gutted Pack. I stopped in my tracks staring at him my pack looked at me then Roger unsure what I was thinking, Roger looked at me slowly walking up to me, his eyes where glowing bright sending fear at us.

I hid my fear behind me and told the pack that I should take this fight, the pack ran to the alleyways and hid there waiting for my call for back up. Roger growled at me in rage, I circled him ready to attack and so did he, we circled in the middle of the street which only the lights lit up, his eyes flicked making me distracted for a second.

He leaped at me, throwing me off the ground pining me to the ground and biting down hard on my neck, I quickly threw him off with my hind legs and jumped back up he was thrown across the street, he landed on his paws looking up at me in rage, something told me this wolf wasn't normal. This wolf seemed more fearing than the others. He slowly walked up to me with an odd limp he wasn't hurt I could sense it, he was limping for an odd reason.

Roger slowly gained speed and bit my leg, I reacted quickly biting him on his neck hard drawing some blood, Roger quickly shook his head as biting down on my leg, I could hear crunching from my leg making me send a loud yelp in pain, he pulled on my leg breaking it, trying to tear it off, I yelped louder but quickly bit on his nose smashing his teeth together and bones from his jaw began to send out that loud and quite disgusting crunching noise he I looked at him in the eye.

I could see he was in pain but he seemed to be enjoying it, I decided to tug but it was the worst decision of my life. As I was tugging and pulling his jaw away from him he swiped my eye clawing into it I could the pain I let go of his jaw and stepped back leaning on my broken leg it made a crunch noise I could feel it tare through my skin and I could feel the blood spill and the bone tear though my veins cutting them wide open, causing me to yelp in pain.

I looked at Roger's face was covered in blood, I could see the bone show and the muscle. Roger suddenly ran at me biting so hard on my neck, he yanked on my neck tearing the skin off showing the muscle's. Creating blood spill to the ground that was dripping from my neck. I yelped for back up becoming woozy from the blood loss and from the pain, slowly I started seeing flashing and the colours became bright, the last thing I remember from that night was my pack attacking him as he threw them off him I feel to the ground watching the blood drip from is muzzle.

[Present]

(Ella P.O.V.)

I stared in horror after seeing Lexi's Flash backs, "o-oohh. M-my. Go-od", I said drooping the gun. Fear flowed over my body as I heard his dark laugh, "missed me?" ,He said turning to me, My eyes widened as I heard his voice mix with his wolf's voice "No-o NO I DIDN'T!" I said walking backwards as he slowly walked towards me.

"what's wrong are you AFRAID?!", The words Afraid echoed in my head. "NO! I-I'M NOT!", I said now pulling out a dagger remembering not to show my weak side. "Well then PROVE IT!" Roger said pulling out a dagger of his own smiling darkly, I walked back into a tree. "COME AT ME!" I yelled, as I said that Roger run up and attempted to stab me but I dodged to the side and grabbed his hoddie pulling him backwards.

As I was about to stab him, he quickly elbowed me in the jaw and made me let go, as he grabbed my shoulder and pinned me to a tree, holding the knife to my spine. I turned grabbing his arm and throwing him into a tree, the tree he smashed into crashed down to the ground.

Roger gets up and stares at me with them eyes that were yellow/orangey that were slightly turning red. I had never seen a wolf's eyes change colour EVER, He slowly walked to me again. I tried to attack but I was frozen, he grabbed my jacket and swing-ed me around then threw me. I fell onto the floor knocking my head on the ground hard, making everything go black for a second .

I regained my vision as Roger put his foot on my chest and picked up my gun, he laughed darkly and reloaded the gun with a different type of bullet. "good ol' Silver" , Roger said aiming it at me, before he could shoot, I grabbed his foot and twisted it, he yelled in pain, his yell sounded so. Unreal like it wasn't realistic it was like he was faking it, he fell over as I got up and pulled my gun off him.

I punched him multiple times in the face, he jumped up face dripping in blood, he grabbed me and threw me to the trees behind him almost knocking me out, I looked at him. Something was up with him now, he looked like he had learned from his mistakes and others. Its just the more he fight ed me the better he got but now he looked like he was had a different plan. A different one than from the start, instead on ending my life now he climbed up a tree and pulled something out of his pocket, it took me a second to realize it was a dart!. Roger threw it at me, successfully hitting me in the neck .I took the dart out as fast as possible but in seconds I was knocked out asleep on the floor.