Chapter 6: The Big Ass Twist

Third Person P.O.V (Ella)

I smiled brightly but that turned to a frown,the crowd i thought that was my new family , the only thing that had been going through my mind is that i finally belong but that turned out wrong , I never gained a new family I lost it, I lost everything and everyone, I swear to God when I find him..

No mercy.

Nothing.

Even IF its the last thing I do.

I will Kill you Max.

Ella's P.O.V

The crowd cheers but stops when I stop smiling, I sniff the air in awareness and alert. The first thing I smell is Death.Blood.Fear. My eyes widened and I sprint off in the opposite direction I hear the faint yells and calls of my name from my Mate, Max. But I ignore them as I find this more important.

I jump up the staircase and sharp turn right, I slide to a stop in front of a metal cellar door , the only smell that filled my nostrils was Death. I kicked the door making it fly open and ran into the brick walled room. I shiver as I feel the paranormal activity in this room, its cold and dark I just want to leave at the sight of the place. 

I search for a light switch to be able to see, my hand finds one and I flick it upwards for activation, the light turns on and I feel my heart drop at the sight.

My parents.

Dead, their skin torn to their bones, blood was splattered on the gray brick walls that were now stained a dark red. My vision got blurry by the second as tears filled them, they threaten to fall the sadness was over whelming but that was completely replaced with pure rage, but that quickly changed to fear, when I remembered my group and my dear brother Sam, I got to help them, revenge shall wait.

I heard the shuffle of footsteps coming quickly to me and I realized I got to get out of here before i become skinned myself. I run out of the room in a flash my eyes darted around the second floor and landed on a closed window, I sprinted to it and smashed through the window and rolly pol-lied to the ground painfully, I grunted as I feel glass stick to my skin but ignore it as I sprinted to find my group, I ran to were I last saw them to see..

Dead wolfs everywhere.

Shit.

I punched a tree next to me in anger , it snapped in halve and fell behind me, my ears as sharp as ever heard the howls of wolves echoing towards my direction. I sprinted off to get to my brother before the others do. Anger flared inside me and I decided it was the best idea to bring out Lexi

"Its time", I tell her.

The only thing she does is Transform, the last thing I hear is a howl.

Lexi's P.O.V

Finally I hear the two words I have been waiting to hear for the past fucking 5 years .

"its time", she tells me, and I mentally smirk as I transform to my original form.

I slam my snow white paws to the ground my sharp claws cracking the dry soil, I wag my tail in excitement and howl towards my brother hoping he would hear and respond. I wait patiently for Leo's (Sams wolf Name) response but I hear nothing, so I decide to take off to the destination.

I sprint out to the bright lighted city that sting my eyes a little. I smile which show my pearly white sharp teeth, I zoom through the cities shadows passing by moving vehicles and walking street people. Finding it is faster to jump roof-to-roof, I jumped onto a parked car and spring-ed to a rooftop, I jump roof-to-roof like a ninja. That's right bitches I'm a wolf a Ninja Wolf, Cant touch this--

I yelp as I fall down a house and land roughly on my stomach, I groan in pain  and slowly get back on my paws, I shake my head in annoyance.

"lets gets my white ass moving", I whisper to myself and sprint off again passing by people in a flash, hoping they didn't notice a big ass wolf but right now I didn't care, I had more things to worry about that were much more important.

Sighing relieved as the old mansion came into view, My base. My home. But now it was nothing as I was getting targeted by My asshole of a mate Max, I hope he rots in hell after what he had done, I finally reach the base after how long of running and smash through the wooden doors as I had no patience of opening them with .. paws.

"LEO!!!!", I howl loudly, the only response I got was a whimper of pain, I followed the sound with my super good hearing , my bright green emerald eyes widened in fear when I turned the corner.

Leo..