Chapter 30- You're my best mistake

Justin's POV

I glimpse her before walking away into the room straight ahead. Her skin became pale. Her eyes teary. All i wanted now was to embrace her but i couldn't. Circumstances won't let me. The way Jack held onto her was like an arrow piercing through me in that split second. I know where they stand but just seeing him touch her and i can't do anything was killing me. I couldn't heal myself from this pain. God knows how much i need her. I sat down on the chair at the end of the table as everyone else made their way in.  I didn't care less. She didn't tell me she was going to be here. But she doesn't have to. 

Jack was already here and all the chattering came to a stop.I smirked. These idiots actually respect him as their leader. If they only knew his past the way i did. 

Mia was still not in the room. My eyes only searched for her silhouette to be in sight, nothing else. What was taking her so long?  Right, me. I'm the cause of this.  She already has to put up with this jerk and i'm making her feel guilty of doing something wrong.  I need to talk to her. Seeing her now and not be able to say the words i want to say to her is driving me up a tall wall. 

She finally walks in. I could tell she's been crying. Her red cheeks and puffy eyes can't fool me. I combed my fingers through my hair, definitely causing my hair to now look messy. But i didn't care. All i cared about right now was her. Jack walked up to her and i turned my head. Not wanting to see her with him, it'll only make it worse for the both of us.  His face looked furious. 

"Where were you?" he growled lowly. I can hear his teeth grinding. 

"I-I-" His hand grabbed her wrist tightly as if he was squeezing it to hurt her. 

My jaw clenched and my hands were closed in together into fists. He was hurting my girl. I swear my eyes was probably pitch black at this point and if i don't stop myself in time, I'll lose it. She looked at me. Her head tilted to the side. She shook her head.

Mia's POV

Justin's eyes were dark. His jaw was clenched. His hair looked as if it had been through world war 3. He was angry. I knew it and i knew why. But i couldn't let his anger take over him. Not now and not here. I shook my head as a signal for him to stop. I saw him take a deep breath before exhaling slowly. He nodded and i looked back at Jack.  He was still furious at me for walking in late after i agreed to come here for his sake. For both of us sake.

"Jack!" i heard Justin yelled. Everyone was quiet as a lamb. No one dared to move a muscle. 

"What do you want Bieber?" he responded nonchalantly. 

"Can we proceed with the meeting? I didn't come here for style you know." i breathe a sigh of relief.  Thank God!

Jack rolled his eyes at Justin's comment and aggressively let go of my now bruised wrist that left his fingerprints decorating it.  He walked angrily to his seat and i followed him, not wanting to make him angrier than he already was. 

I sat right next to him. Far away from Justin who was sitting on the opposite end of the table. I sighed loudly. I know. I sigh so many times. Bare with me. I'm sitting between my 'husband' and my lover in the same room. Not the best moment of my life. 

I didn't know what to expect from either one of them. I just sat there. Staring at the blank wall, not wanting to be put in the conversation. 

"So.....?" Justin spoke up.

Jack looked at him ,puzzled. "So?" he said clearly irritated.

"Aren't you going to say anything? It's been..."Justin paused. "10 minutes sitting here wasting my time!" he exclaimed rather loudly.