Chapter 2- "He is a.....what?"

Mia's POV
Tossing the bed sheet to the side,i leaned my back against the head rest as I took in a harsh, long breath. It was now three in the afternoon and I was bored out of my mind. Jack was still asleep on the opposite side of the bed still. After whatever you want to call happened, he fell asleep since and I never bothered waking him up because I ended up falling asleep as well.

Groaning was heard throughout the room as I looked to my right side to see Jack running his eyes as he sat upright against the bed. Blinking his eyes, he shook his head before exiting the room and entering our bathroom that was located inside our room.

Without a word, a shake of the head did he gave me and just left. Of course I was hurt, abused and I felt like a complete whore to give the honest truth. But I tried my best to ignore whatever he says or does to me.

Pulling my hair into a high ponytail, I walked to my closet to pick out an outfit to change into. Scattering nearly my entire wardrobe I found the perfect outfit. I smiled lightly. "Finally!" I exclaimed loud enough for me to hear. Turning around to make my way to the exit of the room, I stopped. Jack was already out of our bathroom and dressed in all black. He looked okay I'm not gonna lie. Black leather jacket, leather boots, tight fitted shirt and jeans. You have got to be joking. I have never seen him in this outfit before in the past two and a half years we were together. This seemed strange to me and quite amusing in fact. His hair was perfectly gelled back instead of being all over the place.

"I am going out. I will not be back until midnight....don't wait up" he said looking up and down at me.
Note that I'm in my robe but the catch is that it's quite large on me. It is low to the front giving him access to my cleavage. I shuddered. I pulled the robe closer to my chest.

"Oh okay" I responded not knowing what exactly am I supposed to say. Being the typical wife I am supposed to object to this but honestly I am happy when he's not home early. He nod his head before closing the door. Normally when he is not home at this time I would go out and stuff but I had another plan in mind. I threw my robe off of me and put on my selected outfit that I had chose. It was a simple top with ripped jeans. I put on my sandals that happened to be near the side of the bed. Grabbing my car keys I rushed down stairs as quickly as I could have until I saw that Jack was still in the house. This house is as big as a mansion but the stairs aren't that much to walk down fast and he should have been in his car by now.

"Hey Linda I'm going out and won't be back until midnight. Make sure she doesn't leave the house until I am home" he said in a well mannered tone and smiled gently. "Yes Jack dear" she said pleasantly. "Thank you Linda" he said in a deep voice. He exited the door and I took opportunity to pass through the back door instead. I knew the kind of person Linda is. Even if she would have let me go, she cannot keep a secret and I did not want her getting into any kind of trouble from Jack.

Closing the door gently, i made my way into my BMW black coloured car and started the engine. Jack had already exited the garage so I decided that now would be perfect. Exiting the garage I could see Jack's range Rover from a clear distance. Increasing the speed on the vehicle, I reach a kilometre or more away from his vehicle. Making the necessary lefts and rights, i mentally took note of. Forty minutes passed and he was still driving into different lanes and I was starting to get frightened of why he could've possibly told Linda to make sure that I'm home. This was getting fishy. The outfit, the secrecy and the late hours of coming home for the past two and a half years.

Finally reaching to an abrupt stop, I stopped the vehicle a few feet away from his. The place looked old and burned down. The land was deserted and spacious. No one would come here I thought to myself. Thoughts after thoughts were entering my mind as to what could he possibly spend late hours in the night here. Curious to know I stepped out of the car making sure not to make a sound. Closing the door gently i started to creep up closer and closer until I could have saw what taking place before my eyes. Jack entered the burnt down building, as other men were dressed in the same dress code similar to his. My eyebrows furrowed once more as I made my way nearer enough to hear the entire conversation. My heart thumped loudly and hard against my chest. I was scared, anxious and afraid mostly.

Being near the burnt building made me realize that there were other vehicles parked on the opposite sides and it was more than I expected. More than four vehicles was too much even for Jack. Shaking it off I hesitantly looked into the building making sure to glimpse the scene that was before me. The place was vacant and dark mostly. The room they were in was surrounded with loveseats and a table centered in the middle of the room. The guys in the room had no sort of expression on their faces as if they were in the army. I laughed in my head but I knew I had to keep a straight face. Getting the image of them in my head, I pressed my ears towards the door to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"So guys we have a situation on our hands" I hear Jack said loud enough for the 'guys' to hear.

They all murmured silently to each other but I couldn't quite make out what they were saying.

"As you all would know we have been under attack lately from the western side of Canada."

Jack continued speaking as they all agreed to what he was saying. I was confused about what they were talking about. My mind was starting to play tricks with me and I was not liking it at all.

"Justin Bieber"

He said grasping their attention once more for the third time this afternoon. It is around 5pm and the sky looks dark as night already.

"What about him?"

Someone asked and Jack laughed a humorless laugh.

"More like what not about him?He is known in the whole of Toronto. Everyone fears him" Jack argued.

"He has been the king of all victories, he has triumphed against everyone who dared to go against him"

I had no idea who this Justin Bieber was but he definitely was sounding like someone that I should fear but the way Jack talked about him, had me more interested than fearful. Everyone seemed to know who he was but I didn't. His name rolled of my tongue so easily as if it was meant to be that way. I shook off my thoughts and tried to listen farther.

"We have to get rid of him!"Jack demanded.

"Jack it is not that easy" a guy with icy blue eyes responded.

"You don't think I know that?" he said angrily with his fists clenched as it made contact with the wooden table in front of him.

"Come on guys we have to do something about it" this guy with tattoos on his arm said.

Jack kept shaking his head as if he didn't know what else to do.

"What do you expect of me?" he questioned everyone in the room and I swore I saw the worry in his eyes for a split second.
Suddenly there was silence but not a comfortable silence.

A silence that I think was filled with a lot of emotions. Shame,guilt and most of all helplessness. I don't know what is going on at the moment but I think its time I leave before I get caught.

I crept quietly towards my vehicle and opened the door gently and leaped inside as fast as I could before closing the door as easily before speeding off as fast as my vehicle could take me. Questions were running around in my mind as to what the consequences to these answers can hold. My heart started to beat faster by the minute. My main question right now was who is Justin Bieber? that was something I needed to find out.

Pulling into the garage that was left open, I turned off the ignition and locked the vehicle before entering the house creepily once more. Today has got to be one of the craziest day of my life for the past two and half years I have been locked up here in this house. All I needed was to find out the reason for Jack hiding out in a deserted place for a business meeting. I wanted my answers and I was going to get them without him knowing about it. Now it is 6:30pm and Jack is not going to be home in less than about 5 hours so I have time.

Entering the room I closed the door, careful not to make a single sound. Opening my laptop, I typed in the name 'Justin Bieber'. His full name is Justin Drew Bieber and he is 23 years of age. He is a CEO for Bieber productions. He doesn't seem so bad. I have heard that company before but I didn't know Jack associated with him. I looked closer and I saw something that I didn't think would be there. The words big and bold written next to his name GANG LEADER.

The gang name was unknown according to the sources that received this information. My head was getting dizzier by the second. I am confused as well as scared. If Justin is a gang leader and Jack was talking about ruining him and Jack was basically bossing those guys around which can only mean one thing.

"He is a gang leader."