One Last ....

Part 2 is being written..
I'm proud of me I wrote this whole chapter under 48 hrs while reading another book by Wahida Clark who knows her books

Serai.

"Get a glass and gather around ladies

"Get a glass and gather around ladies." I spoke grabbing the attention of everyone here which includes Toya, Amy, Tamia, Toya's cousins Cristal and Ebony and myself of course.

Most of the day was use to pamper ourselves from mani peni to hair coloring/ styling to eyelash extensions we are ready for tomorrow. We were now all lounging around in our pj's / lingerie eating more food the caters made before leaving for the night playing music in the living room just enjoying each other's company. 

Boring huh? I know right?

But this is what she wanted so... I'll touch back on this topic.

In less than 18 hours Toya and Mark will be husband and wife and we meaning Tamia and I have a little something planned nothing too much but the fun does end here but anywho .

"Here's to Toya, for all the time I've known you,  you've always been a big sister to me, especially with me being the only girl between my knuckle head brothers you took me under your wing and treated me as family from day one.
And even though," I rolled my eyes. "You say you gon whip my ass one of these days repeatedly  which I call bullshit every time I love you, and yeahhh Mark too," Everyone laughed.

"Ooh my turn." Tamia spoke up.

"You know when I first met you, you was all wrapped up into Kevin and mind you back then I was still a little shy and reserved so I was all in my feelings when that happened. But I remember later that day you took me aside from everyone and I'll never forget, you said

'I don't know you from a can of paint, but I can tell you're genuine and you make my boy happy and for that you cool in my book.'

And since then we became friends and without a doubt, family even more so than my own and I thank you for that, all of you." She started tearing up.

Wiping her eyes she looked to Toya's cousins "Well not ya'll I don't know ya'll so..."

"Guys stop ya'll gonna make me cry and I ain't got on no waterproof mascara." She fanned her face, just then the doorbell rang.

"Saved by the bell." I said with a smile before heading towards it.

"Who's that?" Toya asked.

"That should be Eric, I had him pick up the cake for me." I said heading to the door, opening it revealing Eric but also Kevin.

"I asked one to do something," I look between the two so why is there two of ya'll here?"

"Ain't nobody came to see you." Kevin says flicking me in my forehead before walking around me." Leaving me speechless.