Basketball Practice.

I been meaning to ask did y'all see fast and furious 7 I did and I swear I cried like a little bitch at the ending were they played a Tribute to Paul Walker, lawd the tears

Anyways happy reading

-RenaeFraser

Amy

"Okay class answer me this:

The battle of Dry Creek took place in what city of West Virginia?" Ms. Howard our history teacher asked the class as our final question of the day.

Me, remaining quiet looked around the room, as some remained quiet along with me and others just wasn't giving Ms. Howard the time of day.

Hearing giggling I looked over to my left seeing some classmates having their own gossip talk.

"Ms. Clarke?" Ms. Howard said grabbing the attention from the same group of girls.

"Yeah." Ms. Clarke or should I just say Tanisha (Serai Friend) answered.

"Can you answer the question please."

"Um, Tennessee?" She answered in a question like manner.

Sighing I raised my hand  "Yes Ms. Pickett ." Ms Howard says keeping her eyes on me. 

"White Sulphur Springs." I said as I began to feel eyes on me, as always

with just minutes left in my last class I was beyond antsy  as is.

"That's correct, Ms. Clarke you should take notes from Ms. Pickett here ."

Great put all attention on me— as always!

Looking over at Tanisha I saw her glaring at me oh great another enemy.

Ring! Ring! (The school bell rung)

"Alright class see you at our next class don't forget to finish up on your American War history reads."

Grabbing my bookbag I slid my history book inside as I headed to the door.

When I was pushed at the door dropping my bag and everything in it came tumbling out.

"Whoops." Looking up seeing Tanisha and her friends .

"What's going here?" Ms. Howard asked coming over to use as I began taking my things up of the floor placing them back into my bag.

"I tripped and accidentally pushed Amy here, sorry Ames."

"Is that what happened, Amy?"

"In a way, yes."

"Well then carry on girls."

Closing my bag I felt out, with Tanisha and her friends not far behind.

"Good looking out Ames, for a second I thought you was going to rat me out." She said as she walked beside me putting her arm on my shoulder.

Stopping short I removed her hand "See I didn't do it for you I just didn't want the hold up when I have better things to do, so yeah bye."Walking off I headed off to the gym.

Eric had basketball practice a little earlier than usual which meant he wouldn't be coming by me so I had planned to go to him to do what he'd do for me, be supportive.

But I was nervous, all throughout the day I've been getting slick remarks and comments from not just girls but a few guys from the basketball team.

It's hard enough I have to deal with girls that have never even taken a moment outta their day to know my name but somehow found the time to dislike me for what was never theirs.