Toya's Baby Shower

A Week Later....

Kevin.

Ring Ring

Ring Ring...

I was in bed wrapped around Tamia when I heard a phone rang.

"Baby shut it off." I grumbled into her neck, feeling her move she says.

"It's Mark baby." She ran a hand through my curls.

Knowing it was Mark I answered knowing it could be about our business.

Taking it from her I answered still in a sleepy state. "Yeah."

"Morning to you too morherfucker." He said.

"What you want man." I opened an eye when I felt the bed move, Tamia had gotten up and out of the bed.

My eye never left her as she headed to the bathroom .

"Okay fine morning, whatcha want."

"Did you forget we have employee interviews today."

"Ugh can't you do that by yourself." The bathroom door opened.

"So you can lay up in Tamia all day, nigga bust a nut and get yo ass down here."

"Fuck you nigga." I laughed, she smiled at me before leaving the room.

"Whatever just don't take all day, we got a baby shower to attend at three, my nigga."

"Alright ." We hung up.

Getting outta bed myself I went to the bathroom to handle my hygiene and all that good stuff, Looking in the mirror I smiled

Three times in one night...

(I saw this video on his Instagram and I just couldn't help myself lol)

All I can think was: when yo girl finally start giving you pussy on a regular.

I got dressed before heading downstairs to find where Tamia wondered off to.

Walking down the hallway at the top of the staircase was the delicious smell hit me.

My baby cooking me breakfast..

Grinning I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

There stood Tamia at the stove with her back towards me cooking, I missed shit like this.