I'm A Beat Yo Ass Part 2

Heyyyy y'all missed me?

I have a new book called lovin all her flaws 2 chapters are up for y'all to see gimme feedback thus book is collaboration with cec1234 let us know what y'all think.

Tamia.

"What the fuck was that?!" Kevin snapped at me, I stayed quiet not because I was in the wrong but because I was still beyond pissed off at him, from stopping from whooping that hoes ass

"You ain't got shit to say?" He asks.

I turned my head to looked at him rolling my eyes before looking back ahead.

"Tamia." I turned the radio on, ignoring him further.

"Fuck it then." He finally gave up giving the open road his full attention.

Pulling up to his house I got out and slammed the door.

"Don't slam my shit." He yelled.

Know what I did? I turned back around and slammed that shit again. Before rushing off to the front door.

"Don't make me fuck you up!"

"Try it nigga!" I opened the door and stepped in slamming that door too.

"Bitch what the hell?" Serai came out from the kitchen and asked.

"Serai.. ooh let me get something to drink." I walked around her to the kitchen for a bottled water.

Grabbing the water from the fridge is when we heard the front door open and slam once again.

"What the fuck is with y'all slamming shit?" Serai asked as Kevin came in view.

"Ask your best friend over there."

"Tammy.." She looked at me.

"I found out who pushed me causing me to lose my baby at your party."

"Bitch! Who!"

"That Lia chick. The one he over there use to fuck with."

"I knew it! I knew it was that hoe!" She snapped hitting her thigh.

"That's not all."

"Gimme all the tea honey."

"We went by her house to find out what's what, you know."

"Okay then what?.."

"Yeah Tamia tell her what happened then."

"I was going to but since you all up in the mix you tell her."

"Well somebody better tell me, the fuck."

"She punched her." Serai grasped with her hand over her heart.

"Bitch I know you lying."

"I was ju—"

"Without me hoe?"

"Don't feel bad I only got one hit in before this bodyguard over there pushed me talking bout get in the car all mad and what not." I pointed at Kevin.

"If I didn't one of 'em nosy ass neighbors would've called the cops." I drank some more of my water hating the fact that his ugly ass was right.

"It's okay." I mumbled turning my back to him.

"What's that suppose to mean."

"Oh I know and bitch I'm down I got the damn duct tape and gloves."

"Are y'all serious talking this shit in front of me right now."

"I didn't say shit." I drank more water.

"But I did, I ain't scared just slip me the hoe's address."

"Serai shut up I'll handle it."

"Not without me." I spoke up 

"I have ever right to be there."

"Yeah in the meantime chill out if you do anything stupid I'll guarantee you'll be the first person the cops look into, you hear me."

"Mhm."

"Mhm? The fuck I said you hear me!" He raised his voice a bit.

"I hear you damn ."

"Now gimme kiss."

"BOY, you thought." I walked around him.

"Okay keep this attitude I'm a fuck it up wait."

"Wait did you just say fuck 'it' up? We bruh I do not need this information please ." Serai said leaving the room, just as Eric entered.

" Yo Mark just called Toya's water just broke."

"Holy shit."

***

Mark.

"You alright baby." I asked her a fifth time she was laying down taking a nap when her water broke and now she was doing laundry I'm not sure what to do I didn't expect this to happen I expect us to be halfway to the hospital by now .

"I'm fine baby just gotta get these sheets washed."

"So no pain no nothing."

"Nope, baby relax we called the doctor I'm not even dilated if we go now they're just going to sent us back home."

"I know  I just want you to okay and comfort—"

"Guys!!"

"Upstairs!" Kevin yelled.

"What is she doing? Aren't we having a baby?" Eric asked.

"What's with this "we" I'm the one pushing this baby out. Me myself and I."

"She isn't having contractions and has yet to start dilating."

Tamia coming sitting the closest to Toya.

"You okay baby mama."

"Yeah just playing this waiting game I swear she just as hard headed like her daddy." She rubbed on her stomach.

"She'll be here soon ."

" I sure hope so, I don't want to wait anymore, ooh." She grabbed Tamia hand.

"Contraction?" I asked.

"I think so."

"Get that stop watch ready boy." Serai said smacking the back of my head.

"You're about to have a baby!"

★★★

Okay it's that time send me y'all baby girl names first and middle please now don't over do with the names like Ne'Quisha or Asia'Nae gimme normal names thanks.