The Proud GrandParents.

Hey y'all just wanted to give y'all a heads up.

Baby Genesis well be going by her middle name which is Kali pronounced KayLee.

Mark.

Three Weeks Later

"Baby girl you know Daddy loves you right." She coos as I rocked her in my arms.

"You my first born, the reason I now have to get up every morning, it use to be yo mama." She stared at me.

"So just like Mommy I got some rules I need to lay down,
Number 1: No attitudes I get enough of that from yo moms I don't need that rubbing off on you.

Number 2: Please be built like a boy, I ain't need to see no curves no ass, no big bre– forget that one yo mama got mosquito bites for breasts so I ain't worried about that."

Not two seconds later I felt a hand upside my head.

"Damn."

"Don't be talking about me like that to my baby." Toya came in saying with a basket of clean clothes.

Sitting in the rocking chair of Kali's room before she began to fold .

"Excuse me, this is a conversation between a father and his child, ain't that right little mama." She stretched, yawning rubbing her face before she look back up at me.

"Am I boring you baby."

"Yes, yes you are," Toya's mom Gloria came in "Now gimme my grandbaby." She took her out my arms.

"I can't believe I'm a GlamMa."

"Don't you mean grandma, mom?" Toya asked folding Kali's light pink  swirl minky blanket with gold polka dots on the other side.

She looked at her. "I said what I meant, GlamMa."

"Ook." I took my daughter back from her.

"When are you two going to get married?" Her mother asked us.

My eyes went wide looking at Kali she smiled.

"Mark?" Ms Gloria said, I looked to Toya.

"LaToya.."

"We'll get married when the time is right we're not rushing, plus I wanna lose this baby weight before walking down the aisle."

"You can plan a wedding and lose weight at the same time Toya."

"I know, I actually been looking at venues but nothing's really caught my eye."

"You have?" Her mother and I both asked her.

"Yeah."

"And when was you going to tell me this little information little Missy ." I asked her.

"Like I said I was just looking."

"Well if you're serious about this wedding I think–" her mom started off.

"Eh no mom this is our wedding when and how it's started or planned well be our decision."

You tell her baby..

"But we'll keep you in the loop." She continued to fold.

"Gloria! Honey where's my glasses, I can't find them anywhere!" Owen her Dad yelled from the guest room.

"I'm coming Owen." She rolled her eyes, before leaving the room.

"So we getting married?" I asked her smiling.