Starting Over?

Tamia

It was now half past three I had just taken a shower, I dried myself after getting out as I was walking out the bathroom I saw it.

My reflection, my hair my beautiful hair was all gone I screamed as if I finally realized just what exactly I did.

I gave somebody the okay to make me bald headed!

"What! What is it, what happened?!" Toya said running in with Serai and Amy not far behind holding a knife

"I'm bald!"

She dropped the knife and put both hands on her hips "Bruh."

She then moved a hand onto the counter "You mean to tell me you had me run up them stairs two at a damn time over your freaking haircut! As pregnant as I am!" 

Oop.

"Oh you lucky I ain't have my glock on me, you real lucky. Let me go lay my ass down before I head bump ya with that knife handle." She turned to leave not before mumbling "Got my pregnant ass running, much less up some damn stairs I swear- Lord woosah."

"Why the freak out though, you agreed to getting it chopped off."

I flinch when Serai said chopped off.

"I thought you wanted a change 'a new beginning' your words not mine."

"I lied!" I said frustrated, Serai made a move as if she was going to hit me.

"Girlll I'm sorry, reflexes." She moved her hands over her heart.

"Don't be yelling at me like that you know I snatch weaves before I asking questions."

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Tamia you look amazing, how bout we style a little bit, you put on something cute for your date with Kevin, hmm." Amy said running her fingers through my hair.

"It's not a date."

"And once upon a time not long ago I was a--" Amy slapped her hand onto Serai mouth to stop her from finishing that sentence.

"I told you to stop singing that song."

"And I told you I'd think about it, and as you just heard what was my answer to her statement was, so-- eh."

"Bring back the focus on me guys, back to me."

Okay let's go upstairs and re curl and style cause these curls are flat."

With that Serai, Amy and I went upstairs to my room to get me ready.

*****

"I told y'all I didn't wanna go all out when it's not even a-"

"The denial is so hard to watch."

"Girl who you telling, Tamia just shut up okay and put this on thank you."