Nothing Stays In The Dark Forever

First of all I wanna thank everyone that commented on my last post (USA) I truly appreciate it.

I have a few ideas for the next few updates but I don't wanna rushing into them

(Spoiler alert : Serai is have a sweet sixteen on Halloween! That's gonna be fun)

For the voting of the rings I set up awhile back #8 won!

Anyways happy reading
-RenaeFraser

The Next Morning...

Kevin

"Shìt!" I groaned breathing hard .

"Fùck! I tap out! I tap out! I can't- gimme a minute damn." I said rolling on my stomach in the bed while Tamia laid on her back the sheets tangled around us.

"But I want-" She started, touching on me, as soon as she touched my skin I pulled away moving closer to the edge of the bed.

With hopes of keeping Tamia from raping me- again.

"Ayo! Don't touch me, woman. You see what happened the last time you did that."

"I can't help it, I just want more, and more and more. You gon gimme more, baby mhm." She said seductively moving her body close to mine, now bitting and sùcking on my ear.

"Yee- Yooo, let me get my mind right, you can't be fùcking a nigga dry of his sperms, I need a break."

"Fine, half an hour." She said getting outta bed to go to the bathroom.

"You really putting me on a timetable right now."

Stopping at the door she turned around with the sheet covers over her naked body.

"I can't help it, I stay horny now a days." She shrugged going into the bathroom closing the door behind her but not before saying.

"You can join me if you want to." And smiled.

"Like hell. Probably drop my ass on the floor and say ' Fůck a shower.' And just take it right there. Hell nawh if I'm a be taken for a sex slave by my woman I rather be comfortable with that shìt happening." I said loud enough for her sex addicted ass to hear me as she went fully went into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

"Shìt, I need to pee-- fùck that I'm a wait til she done.
But then again she take forever whenever she in there, I can always go to the bathroom down the hall.
But my ass too tired to, fùck it."

Getting up from the bed I put on my boxer briefs and headed to our bathroom. Knocking twice I opened the door not waiting on an answer.

"I just need to take a piss." I told her not even looking her way.

Cause honestly ya nigga was scared.

Pulling the seat up I took my kid out and relieved myself.

Flushing the toilet, I realized I didn't hear the shower running anymore.

Shìt...

Turning around Tamia was standing in front of me with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Tamia..." I tried to sound firm.

"Kevin.." She answered seductively tugging at my boxers waistband.

"Stop that." I slapped away her hand.

"I can't go no more, I need a break."

"I understand that but-"