Serai's Creepy Sixteen Part 3

I'm back! Did y'all miss me

I'm feeling better but still got to go the doctor and all that

Hope you enjoy the update

Who's excited for empire

RenaeFraser

Serai

"Okay, I'm ready." I said coming into the front room where everyone was waiting on me, the birthday girl! I'll never get tired of saying that.

"Oh my gosh, Serai you look amazing, love the makeup." Amy gushed .

"Thanks." I smiled at her I had my upper half painted blue my make up that Amy spoke of was half of blue gems with a hint of green moss and half of simple blue cover up make up and ice blue contact lens while for my hair I was able to get a wig of the same shade of blue to blend with my blue mermaid costume I must say I look hot and creepy all in one, just what I wanted.

"Um where the hell is the rest of your top." Kevin asked refusing to fact that  my mermaid costume was both sleeveless and backless.

"Don't start that overprotective crap tonight it's her birthday she deserves to look amazingly hot." Toya said to Kevin coming over to me I couldn't control the giggles that slipped through my lips looking at her outfit.

"What are you wearing?"

"What you laughing at girl you know I'm sexy , over here with all this gut."

Yes ya heard right she was sporting a gut, She had Georgia and Katie transfer her to a him but not just any guy, a truck stop pot belly looking type of guy and I was scared -- it looks so real.

"How in the hell they get the hair to stay on you and do we gotta get you a shot after it comes off."

"Ha, ha real funny you know you want this." Her voice got deep and low.

"Ummm, no I do not, float all that over to Mark when he gets here."

"Stop the hating, bruh." She said walking off toward the kitchen, for food I bet.

"Amy your dress is everything I still can't believe you even wearing black see through lace."

"She's right Aunt Alicia would have a stroke but not before locking you in the attic and burning that there dress." Georgia spoke fixing my hair.

Thanking her I turned around only to bump into Kevin.

"Back to this here dress." He motion to my dress.

"What Kevin." I whined

"Stop the whining, now where's the rest of it."

"What you mean, it ain't short it's  damn floor length."

"True but why yo back and shoulders all out."

My back, really nigga..

"Boy take yo no having ass off somewhere, talking about back and shoulders out mama must have dropped you repeatedly when you was little. It's my birthday, SHUT UP." I snapped walking over to Tamia.

"Girl if you don't get yo baby daddy I'm a hurt him."

"Well hello to you too-- what was that Tamia you good, you look cute girl thank you Serai you look cute too." I hit her with a straight face.

"Tamia."

"Wait he's here, I didn't realize her came back." She said looking around.

"Mhm yeah he was just here but, are you really good." I grabbed hold of her arm.