#Covers

In the course of this past week I've gotten tons of messages from y'all just to find out what I use to make my covers so here it is.

Photoscope it comes with with 13 apps to it from making collages two different ways to making gifs (I know it makes pic gifs not sure bout videos since I never tried.)

To List A Few: editor which is one I use it's kinda like Photoshop have flaws on your pic you wanna fix even add film effects you use that .

Combine is one of the collages but I stay on page ( another app on photoscope) to collage my pics.

Screen Capture: The name says it all.

These are the only ones I really use for my pics

To download go to  www.photoscope.org (oh and it's free)

Photoflitre 7 was actually the first one I ever got back when I had a desktop the tricky thing is there so many of them out there it's hard to find the full version for free

(don't judge me I ain't the one to spending 29.99 for any damn photo editor okay)

The best thing about it that I love is it gives you the option to not only cut out the background of your pic but highlight behind the pic like seen in the pic above.

www.Photoflitre.com

Pixlr is kinda like photoscope it has options overlay are my favorite I love the chem_bum option

(by the way about the photoscope pic is made with bout photoscope and pixlr the green highlight is from Pixlr)

Pixlr is also free and can be downloaded on phones the others are laptops/desktops only.

www.Pixlr.com

I think that's it anymore questions ask away.

RenaeFraser