|In order to accept|

|Lotus Cortez|

"Thank you for taking the train," my smile was directed to Camilo who is sitting to my left. "I know you wanted to take the jet with your dad but—"

"Don't worry, mon cœur, I really wanted to see my country too," his eyes were on the landscape that moves swiftly thanks to the moving motion of the train.

My eyes fell to our hands. The rock of my ring is massive and it reminds me of all those sparkly lights of Las Vegas. When I got out of there, I never thought this would be something that could happen to me.

"Baby?"

"Yes?" His entire attention fell upon me.

My cheeks turned a soft shade of red as nervousness conquered my thoughts "When should we get married?" I didn't wear the ring to the wedding yesterday since we didn't want anyone asking when are we getting married because we don't know, yet.

"Whenever you want to, corazón. If you want to do it before the birth then that's fine by me or after it's also perfect, I'll adjust to your demands," he leaned down to peck my lips. His words always make me blush because he always makes me feel like I'm the most important thing in the world for him.

I cleared my throat "After the birth would be nice because I really want to look my best."

"You always look your best, corazón," the man pecked my temple. "Do you want to organize it all yourself or do you want to get a wedding planner involved?"

"A wedding planner would be really nice to help with the stress," we both chuckled. "We can do some research on good wedding planners over lunch, deal?"

"It's a fucking date, corazón," Camilo leaned down to place a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you so fucking much."

Before arriving to our destination, I took off my ring since we haven't told Paul yet. When we arrived to Cannes, there was a legion of cars waiting for us because they belong to Paul's (Camilo's dad) security detail and Camilo's. The Gauthier fortune has been passed down from generation to generation for 800 years. They used to make jewelry for royals and they still are jewelers but in addition to that, Camilo's great-grandfather added real estate to it and Paul has been the one to make the wealth grow 560%. They both love talking about business and I want to learn because I want to open my own business, maybe a restaurant or a dance studio; they don't correlate but those are the two things I'm good at.

"Dad, where are we going?" Camilo asked, twenty minutes into our car ride. "This is not the way to the house."

"À l'aéroport," Paul replied. I only know what it means because it's basic French but I'm beginning to understand more and more as the days pass.

(To the airport.)

"Papa, pourquoi allons-nous à l'aéroport?" My boyfriend's right eyebrow arched.

(Dad, why are we going to the airport?)

"Because," Paul let out a deep sigh "I no longer live in Cannes."

"What?" Camilo and I said at the same time.

"You're so cute," Paul. "I moved a week ago."