Epilogue

|Ace Carlyle|
|Three years later|

"Ace," Christabelle said in her melodic voice which peacefully woke me up from my deep slumber. "Wake up, baby, I made you breakfast."

My eyes fluttered open and the first thing on sight was her thong on my nightstand; white lace if you're wondering "Mhh, it's too early, bunny," I complained, turning on my side to look at the stunning woman, wearing nothing but my white undershirt from last night.

"It's a special day so you have to wake up early, dummy," she placed the silver platter on my nightstand before crawling on top of me.

A groan left my mouth as my hands traveled up the sides of her thighs "Will you give me special treatment?"

"Don't I always?" The woman leaned down to peck my lips. "That's enough–"

"No!" My arms embraced her to keep her in place as I rolled over to have her under me. "You give me a real kiss or I won't release you, my love."

Christabelle rolled her eyes and let out a deep sigh; her breath always smells like mint because she brushes her teeth immediately after getting out of bed. A habit she's had since very little because both of her parents are dentists.

"Come on, bunny," I pouted.

She groaned, wrapping her arms around my neck to pull me into a kiss that no one should see. Her tongue quickly parted my lips as her legs laced around my torso to pull me close. My hands slithered under the white cotton of her shirt to grip her tits which are quite a soft spot for Christabelle.

"Mhh," she moaned in the kiss.

Our cores were rubbing against one another and it felt like a marvelous tease–A sudden cry in the distance caused us to stop.

"I'll go, bunny–"

"No, no, I'll go," her lips pecked mine before she squirmed from underneath me to rush to the room across from ours. I sat up and reached for the glass of orange juice on the silver platter to take sip and feel alive. After a couple of minutes, Christabelle walked into the bedroom with a beautiful baby girl in her arms, causing my heart to melt.

"Hello, little bubba," I waved at the baby wearing a pale green onesie with her name embroidered on it.

"Say 'happy Christmas Eve' to daddy, baby."

The baby crawled to me, babbling and tried to climb onto my thighs but ended up just sitting beside me with a toothless smile "I can't believe you donated the sperm to make her," Christabelle stated.

I scoffed "It's thanks to my sperm that she's blessed with her mesmerizing eyes."

"In your dreams, baby," the woman crawled to us and sat behind the baby.

A grin appeared on my lips at the sight of two of my three reasons to be alive "I never thought I could be this lucky. Merry Christmas Eve and happy anniversary, wife."

"Happy Christmas Eve and anniversary, husband," Christabelle leaned in to peck my lips. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you more," I whispered back before picking up our daughter, Visenya, from her arms. Christabelle is a big Game of Thrones fan so she named our baby after a Targaryen which is totally fine by me because they were a family of badasses.

Visenya is only six months old and we've been married for two years now. We wanted to wait over a year to have children –which didn't happen, Christabelle fell pregnant nine months into our marriage– since we got married quite rapidly if you consider our past relationships; she couldn't trust me easily which was understandable due to my cheating past but I worked day and night to win over her trust, and it worked out wonderfully. It was an odd decision to make so swiftly but we were, are and will forever be, hopelessly in love with each other.